School hair lenght rules do you think think its bull?

Keisuke Zero

Mar 8, 2009
Armitage Shanks said:
Keisuke Zero said:
Armitage Shanks said:
Specter_ said:
Armitage Shanks said:
I'm more annoyed about the pants rules my school enforces.. Grrr.
Please explain, that sounds like fun ^^
Oh the rule is that you need to wear a pair. Apparently if everyone turned up without them it would give our school a bad name or something...

How anti-personal freedom is that?!
NO PANTS THURSDAY!
I am SO there!
Great~ I'm sure my old school won't mind some guy showing up on Thursday not wearing pants....not at all...

Specter_

Dec 24, 2008
Armitage Shanks said:
Specter_ said:
Yay, Free Willy! WOHOO!
YEA-

... wait no, how did we end up here? Aren't we meant to be discussing hair length?
Screw hair as long as I can run around naked...

If you want a more scientific answer: Max showed up, so we can derail this any way we want, we just blame him and get away with it.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
School rules (especially those surrounding uniform and apperance) always seemed a tad ridiculous to me.

No flaming articles of clothing, fine. No racist/sexist/otherwise outragously offensive messages/logos, fair enough. No hidden compartments for smuggleing drugs/firearms, sounds pretty reasonable.

You must wear a tie and tuck your shirt in, any particular reason? No extreme hairstyles, is that really any of the schools business? No groovy aviator sunglasses, you must be joking me...

I always prefered the US/college approach of 'as long as it isn't currently coated in acid or covered in flames then we're ok'.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Ok seriously, what the fuck? How is it possible to have hair length restrictions in schools? What is this Nazi Germany? Anyways if I were you I would ignore the fuck out of this rule and grow hair 6ft. long :p

Ryuzix

Jan 21, 2009
Iron Mal said:
You must wear a tie and tuck your shirt in, any particular reason? No extreme hairstyles, is that really any of the schools business? No groovy aviator sunglasses, you must be joking me...
Our school gives out 1 hr detentions for that whilst everyone else is out having sex with girls having fun.
I can cope with the tie, it looks better when my shirt is untucked.

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
I use a number Zero eletric razor for the back and sides, and a number 2 for the top. Have done since i was 12. Am now 31. Nah, I kid. I started that trend when i got into Bouncing, so thugs didnt have any hair to grab onto.
In highschool i had a plaited Rats tail that went down to the middle of my back. A girl i fancied bought me a scrunchy for secret santa one year, which i thought was a laugh.

/sarcasm: stupid hippies get a haircut./sarcasm

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Armitage Shanks said:
Oh the rule is that you need to wear a pair. Apparently if everyone turned up without them it would give our school a bad name or something...

How anti-personal freedom is that?!
Fortunately not required at my school.
Joking, my school is also uptight about hair length.
There are some teachers who are way over the top with it though (suspensions, detentions and the like)

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Maybe it's to keep your ears uncovered so you learn to utilise appropriate spelling and grammar in real life. Christ, boy, you give Australians a bad name.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
RAKtheUndead said:
I reckon that schoolboys should have military-style haircuts while in school. Anyone who contravenes these rules is an obvious troublemaker.
Fuck you ^^

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Specter_ said:

If you want a more scientific answer: Max showed up, so we can derail this any way we want, we just blame him and get away with it.
Hmm, why didn't I learn this earlier...

Simriel

Dec 22, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
RAKtheUndead said:
I reckon that schoolboys should have military-style haircuts while in school. Anyone who contravenes these rules is an obvious troublemaker.
If I'd had to shave my head, I'd have sodomized the principal with a shovel.
Short is fine, but buzz cuts look stupid.

...I guess I am kind of a troublemaker.
Max!!! Stop doing that to my hookers! They do not like the shovel!

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
It's pretty shitty if a school does have that, but when I went to school there was no such thing. Heck there was even a dude in my class whit his hair 'till his shoulders.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
I had a mowhawk in high school. No, they didn't have rules saying what hairstyles were legal or not but, man, I got (and still get) dirty looks from people who think I;m up to no good.

Simriel

Dec 22, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Simriel said:
MaxTheReaper said:
RAKtheUndead said:
If I'd had to shave my head, I'd have sodomized the principal with a shovel.
Short is fine, but buzz cuts look stupid.

...I guess I am kind of a troublemaker.
Max!!! Stop doing that to my hookers! They do not like the shovel!
Then they shouldn't have painted my nails pink while I was sleeping.

EDIT:
Specter_ said:
Armitage Shanks said:
Specter_ said:
Yay, Free Willy! WOHOO!
YEA-

... wait no, how did we end up here? Aren't we meant to be discussing hair length?

Goddamnit Specter that is so not cool.
I have become known as "Dude who derails threads."
Goddamnit.

EDIT2:
Armitage Shanks said:
Hmm, why didn't I learn this earlier...
I will destroy you.
Don't steal my hookers and they wont paint your nails.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
I am old fashioned and believe that girls should have longer hair....or short....but males should NEVER have long hair. Looks horrible.