Serial Killer Round 39: Return of the Doubles Round (Cycle 12: We Have A Winner!)

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@RaNDM: Not everyone! I still live yet! =P

And being the GM, I can't be killed... What are the odds that now that I've said that, I'll be first bumped off next round?

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
@Link Just to let you know, I voted to kill you for the past 4 rounds. It's nice being right, even if the rest of the group doesn't decide to think like me.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Nouw said:
@sky: Looks great ^^.

@CA: I'm sure there's an art user-group, you could ask someone there if they'd be willing.

I did cheat a bit, the outline is from google, I just filled the stuff in >.>

Just thought I'd be honest, before people assume I can actually draw freehand

Edit: Now... what the freaking hell did I miss? :0

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Huh. I just got the hot topic badge and I'm not sure for what considering I haven't posted a thread in a while.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
It seems I missed an important death while I was at work. Everything happens while I am away it seems >.>

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Sky: You haven't missed much. We're waiting on Cycle 11's execution. The round will be over soon.

staika

Aug 3, 2009
@WP: Just think of it as being unique since you are the only one here to die twice XD

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@staika: I have a feeling that the next round won't be a doubles round, so I think that unless the priest stays, the title is gonna stick for a while. >_<

staika

Aug 3, 2009
@WP: That makes you one of a kind, in a bad way sadly. But look on the bright side at least you didn't die three times XD

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@staika: We still have a second priest... not to give him any ideas. :p Wait, no, nevermind. We only have a second medic... who failed to rescue me. xP

... Aaand I just realized who the killer was. Just now. >_<

staika

Aug 3, 2009
@WP: Looks like you are safe from dying 3 times this round. I had an idea on who the killer was for the past 3 cycles but it was just a guess but it seems I may be right :p

staika

Aug 3, 2009
@Berenzen: Well that gave it away but I was suspecting Link for about 3 cycles. I have been guessing on who would be the killer about halfway through the game and link was my 7th guess I think. So it only took me 7 tries to be right XD