Serial Killer Round 39: Return of the Doubles Round (Cycle 12: We Have A Winner!)

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@WP: :p

I don't think the other medic is still alive. I mean, the current survivors at the moment are the two spies and the killer.

Not that I would know how that happened or anything. It totally wasn't intentional. >.>

@staika: Strange how many people thought it was me all along. :/

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
@Link: Well when I looked at who was left you seemed like the least the most likely to be the killer. But there still is a possibility it isn't you so we have to wait for the end of the round until we know for sure who the killer is.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
I've just been informed that the executed will have their death posted later today. Today my time, at least.

If that doesn't give it away, I don't know what does.

@Link/WarP: Questions about the other Medic, and similar roles, will be answered at the end of the round.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@staika: Yeah, I'd realized a little too late that WAY too many regulars had died for me to not look totally suspicious. I just kinda hoped that everyone had tuned the game out because of our posting frenzy. >.>

staika

Aug 3, 2009
@Link: I have to admit that I couldn't have told you who was still alive about 2 weeks ago. You were the only name to pop out at me when I finally checked so I thought that it had to be you XD

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
@Link I think I started to get suspicious when you started asking CA about what is used for running a round back on page 60(?)ish.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@staika: I'm glad I killed you near the beginning. None of this would have been possible if I hadn't randomly taken you out early.

In fact, random chance was very heavily on my side this time around. :p

@Berenzen: You're probably the only one who would be suspicious about that since I've expressed GMing interest in several past rounds. >.>

I've dropped a lot of hints like that if you're willing to dig through all of the comments.

My personal favorite. :p

staika

Aug 3, 2009
@Link: HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THOSE HINTS!? but you could have left me alive for awhile since I didn't really try to find out who was the killer until about 2 weeks ago. I really just took random guesses as to who was the killer until someone told me otherwise. Also I just noticed that on the 23rd this round will have been going on for 2 months.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@staika: It's...complicated. It wasn't so much the fact that you died per se; rather, it was who randomly contacted me as a result of your death and the chain of events set off by that.

I'll probably elaborate a bit more after we get the next couple of deaths posted. I think some things will probably be a bit more apparent after. :p

staika

Aug 3, 2009
@Link: There are a lot of things that go into the killer winning and my death is but one of the little parts of it. Besides I doubt I'd do anything game changing if I were alive XD

@CA: I have another hour and a half to go before it is the 23rd for me. I blame time zones, they complicate things.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@staika: I don't know, double voter powers would have been really potent at the end. I sighed with relief after the second double voter role was finally claimed. It was pretty much the last factor I was unable to control.

@CA: Three and a half hours until I reach the two month mark. I love time zones and international date lines. ^_^

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
@Link: So, YOU were my epic colleague? Or are you just trying to mess with us?

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
Hangonhangonhangon... are you guys sayin' the killer is NOT dead?

You living people suck...

@WP: And you... you did not do great things with my sacrifice.

I am so so so so so so so soooooooooooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoooo disappointed with you.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Link: I hate time zones. They are a pain to deal with when playing D&D, or when trying to get people together to talk about a roleplay.

@Schiz: The Medic can't save themselves, remember.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@CA: Dats tru... then I'm disappointed with the other medic...

so so so so so so so soooooooooooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoooo disappointed with him.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Schizzy: Hey, don't look at me! Look at the other medic! <_< Ya fugg'n... ninja. xP

@CA: But if there are two they can save each other, right?

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@WP: NINJA!

And CounterAttack made me do it (by correcting my misguided disappointmet)!

@MovieTime: Was watching Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows until my wife gave me the death stare, indicating I should be sleeping. I swear, I only had 5 more minutes left of the movie to watch, but I value my life (and sleeping on a comfortable bed) more.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@WarP: Indeed they can. But if two Medics and two killers are the last four remaining, and both pairs are working with each other... yeesh. I don't wanna know what could happen there.