Serial Killer Round 60: Mansion of Eternity (Game over!!!! Lost Soul's victory!!!!)

Oct 10, 2011
@Frappe: I will never forgive you! Don't worry about it, it's all cool. We all forget to brain sometimes.

Still, it would be nice if someone kept the usergroup updated.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
@User: Sorry, User. Completely forgot to update that. I'll try and be better about it.

Oct 10, 2011
@Elfy: You'd better. I expect this game to be flawlessly executed, with everyone participating and everyone well-informed. Also, no breaking the rules. Even by accident, it will not be tolerated...

... Yeah, I screwed things up way more than this in the rounds that I GMed. It's no big deal, but if you don't use the usergroup then people will forget to vote more often, and that isn't good. But hey, whatever works, right?

Elfgore

Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
@User: Being GM is hard. The massive wall of text that is the OP, that I have to edit frequently is a *****. I almost added an extra vote to a person. Should probably be getting my shit together. Or I could just let chaos rule... since you know, we're in Hell.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@Use: If there's one thing I don't forget in this game, it's voting. It's probably the most fun I have, choosing who gets to die and who gets to live. I usually dress my room in the black accoutrements of a villainous lair and level a board of names on my wall. Every round, I load a golden bullet into a revolver and randomly aim for one of the names.

But when it comes to forgetting, everything else is fair game for me.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
@T0ad: That proves nothing! Therefore you are guilty and must be punished.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
@user: Tizzy must have rigged the avatar to blow up in your face!

@Topaz: Ah, the good ol' days when the staff did some stuff in the forums.

Oct 10, 2011
Oh, I suppose I should tell you guys that Skatologist won't really be available for a while. So you probably won't get votes or a death post from him.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@DapperFowl: Come, come! Enjoy the catering. I believe there are shrimp sandwiches. Without honey mustard. This is the underworld, after all.

Though to be frank, I'm not sure how much mingling one can do when there's a body in the vicinity.

Elfgore

Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
[HEADING=1]Someones been picked! Someones gotta die! Check your inbox, it might be you![/HEADING]

You guys are seriously lucky, the last second vote from Mezahmay saved a non-voter from being executed.[footnote]I may be partially responsible for that.[/footnote]

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Elfgore: Yeah! Misery loves company. Come on, guys, it ain't too bad here up in heaven.

They have honey mustard up here, y'know.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I wonder who was executed so I can start selling my pitchforks and torches to the masses.

Mezahmay

Dec 11, 2013
@Malbourne Well of course there's not going to be much mingling with that kind of attitude.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Of course it would be me, the vampire, who would get blamed for the murder of Derpy. Despite my protestations about stereotyping and profiling, one crowbar to the head and some time later I awoke to find myself tied to a chair, surrounded by a crowd of my fellow party-goers. Aerosteam and T0ad seemed to be in charge of the mob, the latter I could understand since I'd been responsible for his death in a past life but the robot, that was odd. What reason would he have to pin the murder on me?

"Whatever happened to the justice system in this world?" I asked to no avail.

"Anyone got any silver bullets?" one of the mob called over my head.

"What do I look like, a werewolf?" I exclaimed, "Do it properly at-least."

"Oh yeah," another cried, disappearing into the kitchen, before returning with a medium-rare steak that had been grilling in the oven for dinner, before Kira struck that is.

"That's not..." I shook my head in disbelief, before deciding to go along with it, "Oh well..."

I tucked into my last meal, savouring each juicy bite. I even had some chips and a nice cider to go along with it. The mob waited around me expectantly and began to become restless as it became clear I wasn't dying.

"Wait a minute," Blue Rocker said with a look of realisation on his face, "That's the wrong type of the steak! We need a stake."

"Finally," I said in exasperation, "Make sure it's nice and sharp too,"

As he hurried away to find a suitable implement, a few of the mob gathered around me with dark looks of their faces... or at-least I imagined so behind their masks.

"Any last words?" Caramel Frappe hissed through his Xenomorph suit.

"If... no, when I turn out to be innocent, just remember who was so eager to push for my execution," I shrugged, "Just a hint, be careful who you trust in this game,"

Blue Rocker returned with a sharpened wooden peg, which he handed triumphantly to Aerosteam. He placed it against my dead heart, holding a mallet high in readiness to strike.

"See you in hell," I whispered as he struck downwards in one blow, freeing my soul at last from this cursed Earth.