Skyrim spawns a meme.

Mahha

May 20, 2009
fus do rah is another skyrim spawned meme

example:

eh it doesn't want to embed...
here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7QZPw04Ks&feature=player_embedded

Mitchell Osborn

Aug 6, 2011
Yeah seeing this every where is not funny or cool. It was funny the First time i seen it on the game and by the 10'000 time a guard said it i started to kill them.

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
Blue Hero said:
I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. I wish Skyrim was never released so I didn't have to see it EVERYWHERE.
I'll never understand why people don't like memes... Its like chuck testa...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Rex Dark said:
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
"STOP, YOU VIOLATED THE LAW!"

OT: Popular things tend to spawn memes. Depending on how current the source material is, the meme will be much more widespread until it dies down over time. Just the nature of the beast that is the internet.

darksuccubus

Jan 11, 2011
Well, it's not surprising, really. Oblivion had "Stop right there, criminal scum!" and Morrowind had "We are watching you, scum". The thing is, when every 5th NPC says this when you meet him, it's bound to become a meme :D
EDIT: Oh yeah, and how could I forget FUS RO DAH! It became popular by sheer epicness

gamma1234

Nov 12, 2011
Blue Hero said:
I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. I wish Skyrim was never released so I didn't have to see it EVERYWHERE.
I was going to ignore this thread...

But then I took an arrow to the knee.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i know. it was funny at first, but then it took an arrow in the knee.
Sparrow said:
I'm much more of a fan of the Fus Ro Dah meme. Hearing that then seeing real people get thrown great distances? That shit is just priceless.

For your viewing pleasure:

yeah, i like that one best.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I used to make arrow to the knee jokes but then I took a fist to the face. :3

ks1234

Mar 12, 2011
Sparrow said:
I'm much more of a fan of the Fus Ro Dah meme. Hearing that then seeing real people get thrown great distances? That shit is just priceless.

For your viewing pleasure:

OMG... I watched that 10 times and laughed my ass off... then I posted it all over Facebook.
OT: I don't know what's so funny about the "arrow to the knee" thing... seriously, why is it even a meme?

DrSpoy

May 26, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
Yeah this one has already become annoying for me, and none of them have made me laugh so far (prove me wrong).

Most video game memes tend to get really annoying, the Deus Ex and DE:HR ones, however, are still funny for some reason and one of very few that I don't find irritating.
I used to take an arrow to the knee, until I never asked for this.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
I was about to make a similar thread, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Blue Hero said:
And I'm really sick of seeing those little ponies everywhere. But hey, that's the internet for ya!

Handbag1992

Apr 20, 2009
I'm the kind of guy that can re-watch comedy shows for the thousandth time and still laugh at every joke, so I'm particularly susceptible to memes.

Kolosus

Apr 22, 2009
I was going t stop right there like a criminal scum, but then i took an arrow to the knee.

I have to admit that really like this meme, especially since i can relate so much to the game :>

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM" was also very popular, the thing is the arrow to the knee joke is used everywhere while the criminal scum joke is used for certain situations and that makes it funnier

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
I was going to ignore this thread like everything else Skyrim related, but then I took an arrow to the knee. . .