So ... um ... ... hi

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
Sup. I'll just say my name's Miranda. A Canadian gamer girl, trying to become a semi-famous artist, animal lover, iced tea addict, and a rather philosophical person for my age. I'm online due to lack of any other hobbies and just for being a plain ol' anti-social teen.

white_salad

Aug 24, 2008
Hello my name is Matthew Enstrom,
I'm from the US of A, california to be specific
I'm a freshman in college, I play video games mostly, and magic the gathering. My nuke deck will blow you away.

Mr.France

Jul 14, 2010
Hi, I'm Daniel, I'm Brazilian and I'm a headbanger.
I've got a PS3 and a Wii and I'm learning to play the piano.
I also study Psychology.
I'm here because I'm really bored and I'm trying to find something I can kill time with.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Hello. My name is Markus Blain. I live in Michigan, land of the pot holes.
I enjoy kittens, cute kitten videos, funny kitten videos, video games, petting kittens, and debating pointless topics online.

Im attracted to women who wear stockings, pirate hats, and who enjoy kittens, cute kitten videos and videogames.

I have my own youtube channel. I have 10 subscribers.

My nickname is Kouri ((pronounced Koo-rye)). All of my friends call me as such. Im famous in my group for being more accurate with a sniper rifle WITHOUT using the scope on it.

That about sums it up.

OH! And im an amazing cook. Some people even call me, "Iron Chef Michigan" because of my amazing cooking skills.

May 14, 2010
TheMetalGuy said:
Kaptajn Emil Alfred Conan Swagga Benzon said:
Why hello my fellow danish viking!

My name is Emil, I play guitar, drums, piano, sing, black vocals, sax and bass as my primary. I hate poser metal, and love good music. I play games from time to time, but mostly WoW. Used to hate it with my guts, but it's pretty awesome. Being a musician I like drinking a lot, and since i like drinking i also like brawling. HI THAR :D

Viking power!
My friends tell me that i have a beard worthy of a viking, but i don't rape and murder.
(Only pillaging) ;)
Min lillebror hedder også Emil. :p
If you want the translation just ask
Haha god stil! :D This is turning into a nordthread, eh?

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
CK76 said:
TheMetalGuy said:
Hmm that would be the royal opera house in Copenhagen. (Am i correct)?
I took a picture of the Opera House as well Marc!

I thought only Asians enjoyed visiting Copenhagen.. And they only do this because of the little mermaid and... Err... Something.

We don't have anything you wouldn't find better elsewhere :p

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
gamerguy473 said:
Hi, my name is Cory and I'm addicted to Steam sales.
Hi Cory... (Me too)

OT
I'm Mike, I live in Wales. Reason why I'm up this late (1:34 AM) is because I got too drunk last night, didn't wake up till gone 3PM and I also have to go back to work on Tuesday. I also like having late nights.

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
I'm wesley and I play pc, I used to play loads of games but minecraft put an end to that :p Im online right now because its night and I'm hiding until day I don't wanna be eaten by zombies do I?

From the UK :D

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
My name is Council Royal and I'm an American living in Finland. I enjoy Music from the 50's-80's and I play everything but the Wii currently. I'm a history buff and most of the games I play are remotely about history or ideology. I usually spend my time outside being cold and not understanding Finnish, as well as being bummed for cigarettes by 14 year olds at the Kamppi shopping center. Yay! :D

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I'm Dustin. I'm from charleston, Sc

I type the lower case "c" often because I killed my "c" key when I spilled an entire cup of coffee on my Macbook (I know you want to laugh. I'm very aware of how Mac is hated here), so I copy a c and just paste it. It makes my posts look less intelligent. So it goes...

I'm watching the Mythbusters get drunk and run on a treadmill in the name of science.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Icarion said:
Hi I'm H (yes that is my real name) and I live in New England.
I'm a gamer, I pass time mostly on my PC, but still go back to my box and PS3 occasionally.
I play standup bass, which is pretty cool.
I'm online because I'm avoiding doing chores :)
Cool name but if I was gonna have a letter for a name it would be L :)

OT: Sup i'm The Wykydtron... Cower in fear mortals here's my intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfMISL3dqGY

I'm here cuz it's 1 40am and there's no way i'm sleeping if there's still internet connection also looking for interesting threads that require my (mostly) True Neutral opinion

Ashendarei

Feb 10, 2009
Hi, I'm Tony, [edit: West Coast USA]and I'm trying like hell to remember what it was that I needed to do on the internet. Thusly I'm visiting every site that I can think of in hopes of triggering my memory!

Reyalsfeihc

Jun 12, 2010
My name is Chris, I'm from Mesa, Arizona. I'm going to college to become a computer engineer (because computer gaming and computers in general are my life) I love music, playing it, recording it, etc. and love Starcraft 2

Welcome! (edit: and I'm on the escapist because it's the best community of gamers on the net, hands down)

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Well, hello there. I'm Lee, and I'm an American. Specifically, a Floridian.

I'm a gamer, and I play everything except the Xbox. (nothing against the Xbox specifically, I'm just not that interested in any of the Xbox exclusives right now)

Why am I online right now? Well, currently, I'm watching episodes of Beast Wars. God, I forgot how great that show is. It's like potato chips, once you watch one, you just can't stop.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Hi. Im that guy on the picture on the left. I just kill some time on here till the burner is ready and i can watch Buffy season 2 :p

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
My name is Corey and I've completely wrecked my sleeping schedule thanks to Winter Break.

Oh well, at least there's still the amazing Steam deals. Hopefully I can get something nice before it ends.

Shadowsole

May 17, 2009
My names Courtney,
I live in australia
I'm ignoring my art major work because I can
I would be replaying FFXIII but its to hot to comfortably play
(yes I enjoy FFXIII sue me)
and yes I do appear to be in the only part of australia thats not drowning or this close to burning. and thats not Western australia

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
Contun said:
My name is Corey and I've completely wrecked my sleeping schedule thanks to Winter Break.

Oh well, at least there's still the amazing Steam deals. Hopefully I can get something nice before it ends.
Ahhh, I used to just not sleep two nights before (that would be tonight, actually), and then hold off from sleeping until tomorrow night...

Except that is hell...especially if you have to do stuff tomorrow.

adakias

Jul 15, 2010
...oh, alright then.
I'm Annie. I'm an American and I'm pretty chill with it. I live in the nastiest part of Georgia possible, but again, I'm chill with it.
Went to college for about a year before my life fell apart and I had a nervous breakdown. Recovering and planning to go back next semester. ^.^
Presently my entire life is dominated by piano, video games, and my kitty, Rixy, but only because she is constantly underfoot... like... right now. Seriously. My legs are all scrunched up because she's right up next to me.
I have an unabashed love for JRPGs and fighting games, among many other genres. I'm a total music nerd, but I'm not particularly snobby. I literally love (most) everything... but the things I like best are always too strange for other people, so I don't recommend them too often (The Books, The Sound of Animals Fighting, Saltillo, etc.) I never have anyone to geek out with when it comes to that kind of music, which is a bummer. My favorite genre is trip-hop. :3
Also I ramble when I have nothing better to do. Sorry about that.
tl;dr- I'm annoying, self-deprecating, and I say a LOT less irl than on here. Seriously.
I'm just stopping by the Escapist for a sec. I'm online looking up an alchemy guide for a game, so... see ya. <3