So, you are now an Evil Genius!

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
Create a Horrible world ending threat in secret, unleash it, then defeat said threat publicly, thus gaining fame and notoriety, repeat this process until i am relied upon for world wide defense, then BAM Jackbooted soldiers Take over and I become Emperor of the planet making my subjects toil towards building me a Fleet of Intergalactic space ships, to congure One Galaxy at a time till The Universe Is Under My command! Then its On to Dimensional Conquest!

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
I'd put my scheme to take over the world into effect. First things first, buy lots of bananas... BANANAS TO FEED MY MONKEY ARMY! With the combined resources of monkeys and typewriters I shall draft a new UN resolution, that no nation would ever reject, however, it would be worded such that it'd allow me to take control of the world whenever I please!

Then, I would Laugh. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU]

Flackster

Feb 21, 2010
Evil Genius Plan:
1.Grow evil facial hair
2.Build an army of super-intelligent(and loyal)Kangaroos
3.Give them combustible lemons
4.?????
5.Profit!!!

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
Create clothes exploiting inflation to become incredibly expensive yet popular, thus creating an empire! First, the braindead teens, tomorrow, the WORLD!
...Oh, wait...

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
I shall show you all what a true evil mastermind does!

Link to TV Tropes.com!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Your all DOOOOMED, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHA!

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Step 1: Get awesome black cape and attractive yet practical villainess wear, to show that evil women do not have to go around in nothing but a few strings to be evil. I swear, girls have no proper evil role models these days.

Step 2: Read evil overlord list, making sure I am familiar with all of its rules, and adhere to them.

Step 3: Make evil fortress in somewhere unobtrusive, gather my armies of loyal minions.

Step 4: Build up evil mecha-platypus army, and train all of my minions in their handling.

Step 5: Take over world.

Step 6: Rejoice.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
I shall invent devices to control human minds! The first one will be a phone that has never seen before, it will have one button, a magical screen activated by touch and thousands of useless features that were carefully chosen to keep the human mind busy.
The second shall be a site with all the personal information humans have which they will publish willingly with the promise of fun and secrecy. The information will simulate a book. The site will have a game which simulates a very non-effective and absurd farm to keep the humans connected to one another and they shall recognize each other by the pictures of their faces! And the site shall be called The Book of Faces!

Seriously though, I'd start a small country that will slowly take over the world.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
I already am an evil genius. Nothing has changed. I spend day after day attempting to take over the Tri-state area and day after day am foiled by a platypus working with a secret agency. >.>

My current project is called the "Pantsinator". I will use it to get rid of all pants in the world. Then I will become the sole provider of pants and everyone will have to buy their pants from me, leaving them at my mercy! Mwahahahaha!

what.twitch

Jan 15, 2010
I am NOW an evil genius? Ohohohoho, you people don't know me very well. Also, an evil genius does not reveal her plans before putting them into action. Now, where did I put the fun-sized mobile agony and death dispensers? And for heaven's sake, nurse, get that creeper DNA into the four year old, STAT!

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
First off, The Moon...it is mine. Let's get that straight right now.

Secondly, nuke Africa...multiple times. Why? Well, for one it will show I don't give a damn about human life and two...who gives a shit about Africa? Or at least that's what ignorant people on the internet will be saying. I'll be sitting back with popcorn while people argue. I've gotta amuse myself between my evil doings. Not too mention it will leave a good portion of people worrying if they'll get nuke

Thirdly, bumper cars, go carts, and kiddie rides in general...ALL RIGGED TO EXPLODE! I'll only do this to bigger, more significant places like Disney Land, Orlando studios, etc. Hell, maybe I'll do this to zoos as well. At least it would make petting zoo's more interesting. This will scare people away from general fun places, and perhaps save them money...because I'm not THAT evil. *thinks about nuking Australia next*

Fourth, re-enact Hitler's rise to power...except with more explosions. I'll round up a few Jews, dress up my robotic minions as Nazi's, etc. See where we go from there. I'll also get to see how countries respond to such means, with a faceless enemy with unlimited resources.

Fifth, nuke Australia...multiple times. ...I hate kangaroos and since it's white people this time, even more people will worry about getting blown up. Then I'll nuke South America just to worry the America's above it. Mexico will be freaking out, the US will be worried, and Canada will be simply going WTF.

Sixth, I'll set Asia a blaze...I won't just nuke it, I'll really just let it all burn with using giant robotic zeppelins with flamethrowers. Yeah, that could easily backfire but who cares? More damage!

Seventh, get the US to destroy itself. Take over a few companies and politicians, raise gas, taxes, have the country make a treaty with my cause, ban this that, show them the faults of their nation while I destroy it, get people to rebel, fight back, etc etc etc, and if I get bored just start bombing places, Canada and Mexico for lulz.

Eight, turn the Moon into a ship and leave. While everyone's been freaking out I've been collecting parts, building constructing, and will finally head off to the Alpha Centauri system in search of planets I can survive one. Without the Moon the Earth will sorta finish off whose left, but I think I'll nuke the places I've. Or hell I'll just cause ever missile, nuclear or otherwise, to go off at the same time. The EMP left over should fry anything that's left but I'll take care of that too.

Now...what have I accomplished here? Absolutely nothing, I own nothing. I've destroyed the Earth. Why would i do this? Well...

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
I'll make different kinds of music-boxes that make certain materials explode when they are played.
Then I would spread them to toy stores all over the world!

One for glass,
one for concrete...

...one for bone...

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
This thread implies that I wasn't one before.
I will go about my usual daily activities of working at the orphan-run coal mine and then punch out early to have a nice dinner in the high-rise of my volcano lair. then after a nice dessert of Frosted Panda I'll fire up my laser and blow up another national monument.
So no difference from my usual regiment.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
So what's different?

I guess I go about my usual daily business, such as grocery shopping and butchering civilians.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Build giant robot scorpions of course!
Or go and make some of Nikola Tesla's ideas that he never built, and claim them as my own.