Stereotypes that you prove.

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
I'm a huge guy (not fat, just built like a brick shithouse) with long hair, black metal band shirts, heavy leather jackets and big steel toed boots. and i love heavy metal and am actually a satanist.
I'm Canadian and i do say eh at the end of my sentences.
I'm newfie (eastern Canadian) so i have some weird speech mannerisms stereotypical of the land.
I'm white, i cannot play basketball or soccor, but i play and watch hockey.

I'm sure there are a few others, but off the top of my head that is all i can think of.

SquirePB

Apr 5, 2011
Hmmm let's see. I'm a nerd who studies physics and astrophysics at uni but in my spare time I train in mixed martial arts. I think I break the mold a bit.

A couple of years ago though. Damn I was the mold back then. Scrawny kid, good grades, didn't go out much, was usually really nervous around girls, played a lot of video games, terrible acne and was athletically retarded. The perfect nerd back them.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I dont fit any ateryoptypes associated with girls...except I dont think Im that great at games

however

-introverted
-likes games
-has action figures
-has comics
-likes sci fi

soo, yeah I fit the nerd steryotype pretty well

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
im canadian.

i have a beaver fur hat.
i say eh.
i can go for a wilderness hike out of my back door.
i just chased two deer off my front lawn.
a foot of snow is not much for me.
i have cut down a tree using an axe faster than my father could using a chainsaw.

other than land connections i dont really fit in well to any group .....forever alone......

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Vault101 said:
I dont fit any ateryoptypes associated with girls...except I dont think Im that great at games
I'm not quite sure I get this statement.
Are girls stereotyped to think they are great at games?
I havent heard that one before.

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
The danish stereotypes is drinking a lot, and adding "Øh" to our sentences. (The "Øh" sound kinda like the Canadinan "Eh")

And Drink a lot, and occasionally add "Øhhhh" to my sentences.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
If I was male I'd pretty much be the poster boy for nerdy basement dwellers.
Being female gets me out of it at least :p

On a surreal note my friend jokes that he's suspicious of me being a fairy because I'm highly touch allergic to iron and ill devour anything with sugar or cream in. Lol.

justsomegirl

Dec 10, 2010
I'm short and very loud/exuberant and occasionally feel the need to prove I'm better than everyone around me - y'know, even when I'm not. (Short man - short girl? - complex)

I'm working on the thinking I'm better than everyone though.

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
Middle-class white person at a prestigious university.

Physics major with a small circle of friends who doesn't get out much.

Academic major (double majoring in linguistics) who doesn't do much work.

Student at Rice's Sid Richardson residential college (if you don't know the residential college system, think 'dorm hall'; Sid has a reputation as 'the crazy one'), and I can be--totally sober--crazier than some shitfaced people under the right circumstances.

College student with really eclectic musical tastes.

College student with trashy pop music tastes (I listen to just about anything musical).

Linguistics major with books in a half-dozen different languages on my desk. For the curious: German, Latin, and Icelandic dictionaries (only Latin gets much use right now); two bibles, one in German and one in Yoruba; a New Testament in Farsi; a copy of Joyce's novel "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" and a collection of Shakespeare's plays (Julius Caesar, Romeo and Juliet, Midsummer Night's Dream), both in Hungarian; a super-technical Russian-to-English dictionary ("oil reservoir under simultaneous drives" is an entry, whatever the fuck that is); pocketbook of 150-something German verb tables; Finnish phrasebook; funny modern Greek phrasebook, mostly insults or jokes; a book entitled "How to Insult, Abuse, and Insinuate in Classical Latin" that's entirely quotes from Roman authors; Teach Yourself books in Finnish and Icelandic; four volumes of the Loeb Library (2 Vergil and 2 Ovid; all of the Aeneid and the majority of the Matamorphoses).

Bachelor whose stuff is an absolute mess.

LeafofStone

Nov 19, 2009
I fuck up every stereotype attached to me.
1 I'm Australian who hates beer and speaks without a broad accent
2 I'm a Jew who isnt stingy (and I eat pork)
3. I'm a man who gets women's fashion but isn't gay
4. I'm Nerd who hates maths
5. I'm Member of a choir who has yet to sing "Don't Stop Believing"
6. I'm a bass (voice) who doesn't come from the country
7. Doctor Who fan who thinks every episode since David Tennant became the doctor is shit

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
I'm Republican...

And I love me some guns...
Fuck yeah, 2nd Amendment.
Damn Democrats tryin' to take away my rights... >.> <.<

And the fact that I can field strip a basic AR-15 in the matter of a few seconds kind of reinforces that.

Josue Rodriguez

Jan 4, 2011
I am a massive geek. Love video games. Love certain anime. Love comic books. Love films. I hate raves, I hate pop music, I hate stupidity. Geek all around.

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
Bi sexual pretty boy who's given up on being masculine ENTIRELY to pick up men / women because I failed so miserably at it. So in otherwords long hair / nail polish / earrings and occasional crossdressing. AND a big my little pony fan, so I fall into Gman uncle's category. It's been so much easier to make friends with both sexes for me actually.

The Breadcrab

Mar 20, 2011
I'm a teenager (18 still counts I guess) and am angsty, borderline A.D.D, irresponsible, and I actually kinda (I SAID KINDA DAMMIT) like CoD. Woot?

I hate beer though. I guess that pretty much f***s everything up, then.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
STRAYA, FUCKIN' CELEBRATE.

Being Australian, me and my mates (and yes, I use that word all the time) come off as being completely and utterly racist (i.e whenever me and an Indian friend of mine greet each other I'm like "sup cracka" and he's like "sup n*gger") whilst in reality we're a group that spans multiple nationalities and beliefs.

Not to mention I fucking love meat pies, vegemite and barbecues. I've also lived close to the beach my whole life, and I can see myself spending alot of my upcoming 9 week Christmas break there (because it's summer...and my big break of the year...).

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I'm a nerd and I have no friends nor do I have a life, also a total virgin. I fit all the worst stereotypes about us, also I'm like 5 pounds overweight and kind of flabby. Now I made myself depressed, thanks internet.

Also, does snarky gay guy count as a stereotype or an affinity for purple?

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
As a Canadian I say 'eh' a lot. That's really all I can think of. I love maple syrup and I'm generally a nice guy. I think the major problem with this is that it's hard to think of Canadian stereotypes.. I Google'd some and that's the best I could come up with.

Oh. I say 'zed' instead of 'zee'.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
i'm english, i'm well spoken, i like the monarchy, i like tea and i like wearing a top hat.