Strangest/Most uncalled for messages you've received whilst playing online

TyrantGanado

Oct 21, 2009
I had one kid who had something like 'bladeinsane*insert random numbers*' as his name add me as a friend after some Borderlands multiplayer. He then spent an entire conversation detailing how he got a hold of a hacked shield.

Not uncalled for, but a bit random. His name also made me think he was a potential serial killer.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Well, they're not game related, but my friend gets weird phone calls all the time. People will call a number and sometimes it will redirect to his phone somehow (our tower is damaged). The funniest was when some guy calls and says "Baby, we can work this out, please don't leave me." and then started singing some GnR song. Another time some kids mother calls him, telling him to come home. My friend tells her that she must have the wrong number. She then says something along the lines of "Get home right now or you are grouded!" To which my friend replied "Oh yeah, well make me!" and hung up.

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
When I was playing TF2, this guy was a Demoman and slaughtering tons of people on the server. He was just unstoppable. But every time he encountered me, I killed him. After the fourth time I killed him, he said over voice chat in a VERY high pitched voice, "Fucking brony fayget! I bet you like to fuck ponies, and, and, and you're a fucking hacker because you killed me when I was behind a wall that last time, and, and, and, and..."

He disconnected after not coming up with anything clever to say.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
It's one of the only messages I've gotten and not really strange, but I was playing Halo 3 and got lasered in a Warthog with some random guy in the gunner seat, and he sent me "learn 2 dive". I sent back "Learn to spell."

He never replied.

Kids.

Darby

Jul 21, 2010
I started playing Black Ops on Xbox live just two days ago, after finally getting Xbox live. I was playing along, just moderately average, and someone on the server sent me a message, saying "hey barbie im ken". I knew he was making fun of my name, Darby, So I repliedd "Excuse me?" and he hasn't replied. Not the worst, just random.

MostlyHarmless

Feb 8, 2010
Was playing TF2, and someone messaged me asking why I picked up the Intelligence.

I dunno, maybe, because it's the fucking game mode?

Darby

Jul 21, 2010
dave1004 said:
Combat Arms, some kid on the mic. He had some kind of nasally british accent. Ugh...

"HOLY SHIT DUDE! What the flipping fucking hell man? That's F*CKING IMPOSSIBLE. WHAT THE F*CK? You f*cking shot me with a goddamn L96...WHATEVER THE F*CK IT'S CALLED FROM THAT RANGE? F*CK YOU! F*CK ALL THESE F*CKING ONE HIT SNIPER F*CKING RIFLES! GET A GODDAMN AK-74 YOU F*CKING SNIPER NOOB. Oh, great. GREAT. Yeah, just run away. LEMME INFECT YOU, F*CKER. I'M THE F*CKING ZOMBIE, STOP...WHAT THE F*CK? MINES? Are you F*KING KIDDING ME? HOLY SHIT YOU PU*SY! BE A MAN AND SHOOT ME, DON'T HIDE BEHIND YOUR GODDAMN MI-

WHAAAAAAAT THEE FUU*****U***CK! YOU HAVE A F**KING MINIGUN? F*CK THIS YOU F*KING NEXON HACKING F*CK SHIT TITTY TWISTING ASS ******! F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK YOUR 1V1, F*CK IT ALL! JESUS GODDAMN CHRIST, SCREW YOU!"

At this point, I had started playing the Lucky Star anime theme song full blast into my mic. After about a minute...

*Guy logs off.*

I have it all on fraps :D. We were originally playing in an eight-player Quarantine game, but the other six players left, so it was me vs him. I just hid on the far reaches of the map, droppin' mines and shootin' him with my sniper. If he got close, I'd blast 'im off the ledge with the 1-day minigun I got from a gray box. Oh god, it was hilarious.
I'd love to see that. Put it up on youtube or something please ^_^

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
I got called some very racist words on MAG once by some strangers. My favorite insult was when they told me to be a good little asian go study to be a doctor. Still haven't figured out how that was an insult...

Sep 14, 2009
oh the mess of messages i received from people raging at me for "hard scoping" was ridiculous, i received more messages involving that then messages i got from friends making rooms to play together in..which is quite a lot.

also i had a real creepy chick one time say she wanted to fuck my hair...that was incredibly weird.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Cridhe said:
"stupid f*ggot the Bruins didn't deserve the f*cking cup you're just another boston piece of trash. come voice chat with me stupid f*aggot"

This was after beating a guy named CanucksDude in Halo Reach's new hockey mode.
Oh my God thats adorable, man the Canuck fans were butthurt after losing that hockey game. As a Canadian I apologize for him XD

TheJesus89

Aug 4, 2011
You would be surprised just how... "colorful" the SSF4 scene is.

It's pretty normal to be called a "lag switching ******" on any given day.

EDIT: Actually, I do remember this one time some guy I had beat sent me a message that said something along the lines of "please i surender do not play me again u are 2 strong im sorry".

I was still really shitty at the game then, so naturally I was amused.

Futurenerd

The Man With the Golden Bun
Oct 28, 2009
This was a rather strange email that slipped pass my spam filter a few days ago:

Subject: Wave to you! I'am Tanya ID. (631305169080UG)

Hi,
i'm Tanya. I am 23. I'm from Moscow, Russia.
It's hard to me to write this ... ummm, I badly like you, because you look like a man I can trust.
Me look through your photo in friend?s account. Funny, isn't it?
I have no boyfriend, because few days ago my boyfriend cheated on me.
It was very painful. So now I want to find a boyfriend who'll be really loyal to me. I'll be happy to have boyfriend from other country.
So if you interested in me write me, please.

(Then a few billion blank lines)

8d585da9e0d955b69688682e39d82f7d

This is the most fail piece of spam I've ever received.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
While playing the demo for Section 8: Prejudice I ran into a room, lobbed a grenade at someone then ran in and finished him with a shotgun.

Several minutes later I received a message from the guy that ran something like this:

"Wow, what a noob, you little f***er! Why don't you grow up and get some skill, instead of spamming f***ing nades like pussy! F*** you, noob!"

Bear in mind, this was a text message. On the 360. o_O

So, apparently, killing him pissed him off so much he took the time to fiddle with that god-awful on-screen keyboard, just to trash talk me. Talk about being a dedicated prick.

It still cracks me up when I think about it.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
I can't really remember any messages I've had online, I find it hard to remember when I have no interest. Rest assured, a witty retort kills the enthusiasm for any further hate.

Just remember this one simple phrase.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
Phlakes said:
It's one of the only messages I've gotten and not really strange, but I was playing Halo 3 and got lasered in a Warthog with some random guy in the gunner seat, and he sent me "learn 2 dive". I sent back "Learn to spell."

He never replied.

Kids.
You, sir, have won the thread.

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
I was playing BFBC2 Vietnam, re-enacting the scene from Full Metal Jacket where the gunner in the helicopter shouts "Get some," and shoots at civvies. Anyway, after about 20 seconds of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI In a Huey with me and my friends, a bloke who sounded about 30 said "MOOOMMM! THIS GUYS TRYING TO MOLEST ME! CALL THE COPS!"
We then greifed him for the rest of the game by following him in the little Vietnamese buggy and honking at him. I thought my eardrums would burst he shouted so loud.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
To start off, alittle back story.
Every game where you can create a character, i make a guy. ((I myself am male.)) I have nothing against women, or men who play women, i just find it more immersive to be an African-american male ((like myself)).

And apparently, someone sent me a kinky message about "f33L1N6 UP UR BREZTZ".
Of course, i was a little confused, and looked around and the dude who sent it was behind me. Of course i told him i was a guy. And he was a little embarrassed((to put it lightly)), and asked why i made a female character then. "I didnt....."

He logged off and i never heard from his again. (Thankfully.)

But to think, he didnt even buy me dinner, then confuses my sex, feels me up and leaves. Now i see why so many women become lesbians. (joking. dont worry. Im not sexist. A woman is free to leave the kitchen After my sammich is done whenever she wants.)