Stuff You Believe in that Doesn't Officially Exist

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
As people have said, aliens... Also... Uh. Ok, I think that's it. Ooh. Gravity.
And all the other scientific "theories". Like evolution.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
VincentX3 said:
interspark said:
VincentX3 said:
Missingno.... Here's out there waiting to corrupt you when you least expect it
That is all..
and if i were to leap at him and "catch" him, i'd promptly have my "save file" erased and become a baby?
That depends..
Is the reward worth the price?

You decide
well, the 6th thing to catch my eye was a small, wooden cat with a twirly bit of metl sticking out of its back, designed to hold bits of paper, i think i can do without an infinite number of those

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I personally believe Kurt Cobain faked his death. Nothing about it adds up. For instance, the electrician who found his "body" claimed that he thought Kurt was sleeping until he noticed a thin line of blood coming out of his ear. He then pulled back the covers to reveal he had an effing shotgun tucked under his chin. As I'm sure you all know, a shotgun shell at point-blank in the jaw would not just make your ears bleed. It would take your head off completely.

You're still out there, Kurt. I know it...

Also, I "believe" in Slenderman. That is to say, I act as though I believe he's real just for the pure random.

MostlyHarmless

Feb 8, 2010
I believe that all intergalactic life forms are created equal!

On a more serious note, I believe in the Loch Ness Monster and that there is a Megaladon residing somewhere on Earth. Also, I'm pretty sure Cthulhu is causing global destruction.

michaelknives52

Mar 12, 2011
I would have to say area 51/ S4 facility. Other dimensions and realities created by every little choice that we make in our perceived realities. Every time we dream we peek into that reality. So when you have a dream about being at work... its you working in another universe. If you have a dream about getting some... in another universe you are indeed getting some my friend. When you can fly around and throw poke'balls to unless your level 100 charizard... it is happening in another reality. If you are the boss of someone who works for you throws a pokeball w/ a level 100 charizard at you and the charizard bites off your head and you watch as it engulfs your body in flames... yerp you died in an alternate dimensions. Everything is just one big dream dreamt of by a single individual who willed it into existence when you think about it.

For all of you individuals that go to church every sunday to worship a multiple dimensional being who has control over time and matter (Yet some how believes in GOD and there being no such things as aliens when in fact GOD is by default an alien because he created the earth and existed someplace before the Earth was created) You should think out side of the box and recognize that existence for all of us is a dream that whom we refer to as God is having.

You can't really believe in religion and not believe in aliens/extraterrestrials because by definition GOD (in whatever religion) does not originate from this planet. At least the benevolent ones don't.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Toriver said:
I'm on the alien bandwagon. The universe is too big for us to be alone. I just also believe the universe is too big for us to actually meet those life forms.

Also, angels, demons, and my mind isn't made up on ghosts. Evidence has been inconclusive in my eyes. I have yet to encounter one or meet someone who has, but I can't shake the possibility they exist.
well, (and this might be the wrong thread to bring this up) there's a ghost SHADOW on my windowsill at night, tis a shadow of a tree that isn't there, creepy huh?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
How awesome if the lost city of Altantis and the lost city of gold El Dorado turn out to be the real thing? When I mean real I mean they had found and explore it while taken and recorded images of it

BlueSinbad

Oct 18, 2010
People keep saying extraterrestrial life, but what about the likes of humanoid ones anyone? People keep saying insects, but why couldn't there be other humans...on other planets...It's plausible...

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
God(s)

Honestly I would believe the old Greek or Roman gods are out there more than some of the other main stream religions.

Way nature is I could relate to a drunken Thor than some my little pony deity who claims to love everyone and is the sole reason evil run rampant.

Why is there so much evil?
Because Thor is drunk, don't care and fighting evil gets ya to Valhalla.
Oh... well that makes sense.

Feb 7, 2009
interspark said:
Fairies, Unicorns, Dragons, Griffons, Centaurs, any animal or thing that has never been confirmed to exist but you believe does,

personally, I think Krakons exist, I think the sea is easily big enough for there to be something huge down there that we haven't spotted yet, and let's not forget that there are depths of the ocean that humans can never reach but creatures as big as blue whales venture to daily. Also I think that, by the power of statistics, no-one can logically deny the existance of aliens

so what about you?
There are giant squids, but they aren't called krakens.

As for me, I believe in the Delta Force.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
Nile McMorrow said:
VincentX3 said:
interspark said:
VincentX3 said:
That is all..
and if i were to leap at him and "catch" him, i'd promptly have my "save file" erased and become a baby?
That depends..

You decide
KILL IT! KILL IT! I NEED MORE RARE CANDIES!!!!
Ever been to Glitch town?

OT: Other Dimensions. The people there are watching us
Of course I have
[small]It's my hometown[/small]

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
interspark said:
VincentX3 said:
interspark said:
VincentX3 said:
That is all..
That depends..

You decide
well, the 6th thing to catch my eye was a small, wooden cat with a twirly bit of metl sticking out of its back, designed to hold bits of paper, i think i can do without an infinite number of those
Look left, then up, then turn 90º, then look down, look right, then turn 45º
What are you looking at now?

Pifflestick

Jun 10, 2008
1. Aliens; The universe is just too vast for there not to be extraterrestrial life out there, and I consider people that say that we're the only life in the universe to be looking at life thru the archaic self-centeredness of the past.

2. Demons; Well, sort of. Not in the religious sense but in the truly malevolent evil spirit sense. One has been following me for a few years now and its starting to get annoying.

3. Santa; Not as a physical being, but as the essence of the season, the spirit behind what we have. Love, kindness, warmth, and materialism. That has been around since before Christmas, probably before even Saturnalia, and it'll be around long after Christmas.

Adanos

Oct 24, 2009
I believe aliens exist. Not humanoids like Hollywood wants us to believe. Something strange for sure. Also we don't know squat about ocean life.