Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

darkbshadow

Nov 9, 2006
I was in Highschool and got in trouble for playing a card game at lunch, asshole I think it was. Even though there is no rules against it but there was on on gambling... Which clearly we weren't...
Also then got in trouble for playing hacky sack, outside during lunch... For no reason other then the teacher was an ass, I mean we were allowed to go outside during lunch, hell we were allowed to leave school grounds if we had wanted to. Thankfully one of the people in the group was a Lacrosse player so we got off both times. Lacrosse was big at my school.

I soo hated my highschool. I was glad when I finally graduated from that hell hole.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
First day of 6th grade, PE was right before lunch. Unknown to all of us new kids, after changing we were supposed to wait in the locker rooms for 5 minutes till the bell rang. We didn't know, so we all left when done changing. The entire class got Table 5(in lunch detention).

GWarface

Jun 3, 2010
A Pious Cultist said:
GWarface said:
Was almost thrown out because i didnt want to shower with my classmates after gym class..

Was kinda shy at that point, and didnt really want to shower with both the guys and the girls..
You showed with both? The fuck...
In the smaller classes, yeah.. I think we were split up in 3. or 4. grade..

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
Terminate421 said:
With that, I believe you had the right to file a lawsuit. The Police aren't allowed to arrest you while under certain medical conditions and even then, if THEY were the cause of your sickness you could still do it. Not certain though, but dear god I feel sorry for you. The only way it could get worse is if the police didn't let you have a toilet in the prison.
It's been a long time since that happened and I am not sure why we didnt file a lawsuit at the time...

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
rutger5000 said:
No 11 year old should ever be punished for being a smartass.
Not seriously, maybe, but honestly you gotta teach them to be civil. If it were my kids, I would certainly punish them for being deliberately difficult.

Link Kadeshi

Oct 17, 2008
Had some genius bully in middle school think it'd be hilarious to push my backwards from the top of the cement stairs. Obviously I grabbed out to try and not die, I guess I grabbed the rail and someone next to me. I got detention for a week, and was refused being able to go on the school trip I already paid for. Don't worry, the idiot who actually tried to kill me got nothing. Justice for the win!

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
This didn't happen at school as I'm in my mid-20s and I've forgotten just about everything, so I'll use stand-ins and substitutions.

I was out of "school" at the time and eating lunch with some friends. You know, just being myself. Now, I admit I'm a bit of a vulgar person, and it seems that a "teacher" from another "school" didn't exactly agree with some of the more colorful terminology I was using. I got pulled into the "assistant principal's office" and got a talk about how my language was discrediting the integrity of the "school" and that next time I was going to receive paperwork (which isn't good).

Yeah... here I am, mid-20s getting in trouble because some other jackass thought I had a language problem. What kind of shit is that? ¬__¬

maryrickbier

Jun 29, 2011
Dumbest one I can think of was writing on someone's shirt with my pencil during class back in Grade 9, got suspended for 2 days for that. Bit of an overreaction on their part.

:p

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
I corrected the teacher when I was in grade 3 because she said that Ottawa was the capital of Ontario. I told her it was the capital of Canada and that Toronto was the capital of Ontario.

I wasn't being a smart ass or anything. I put up my hand and was just trying to help out the class. I was taught to be helpful. At the age of 7 you don't get the idea of doing that privately.

Subwayeatn

Jan 28, 2011
In 10th grade i got a Saturday school for eating a piece of a granola bar that was offered to me by another student.

I had no problems with the teacher, and he didn't even give any signs of disapproval. He just kept teaching while i ate one bite. I found out a couple days later that i had a Saturday school for it.
And the kid that gave me the granola bar didn't get a Saturday school. :(

I also remember getting pushed into the school Principal in a huge crowd and not noticing. A few minutes later everyone is pointing fingers at me and the Principal walks over saying "You should say sorry when you bump into people"

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
staika said:
I got a detention one time for bringing in one of those trick pens that once you push the lever down it gives you a little shock. The principal told me that the pen had the capability to kill someone.
It does......if you stick it in their heart and then electrocute someone... I apparently got my friend to hold a kid down to a chair (who was selling candy) and say "what flavor's you got *****"....I was told I was going to get dentition...I said I will be right back...the dean asked where I was going...I told him if I am going to get detention....I'm going to get detention for something worth getting detention for and kick the shit out of that kid.....Lets just say I got let off the hook for....bumping into him and him like falling in a chair and my friend tapp'd his shoulder.....(SENIOR YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL!!) -_-

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
I went to a private Christian school in high school and in 9th grade we had this ridiculous spanish teacher. I could go on for hours about all the stupid things she had done that year. Well, anyways, I came into homeroom one day and she had taken the clock down. I was wondering what time it was so I asked her politely what time it was. She tells me to go outside and wait for her there. She comes outside and yells at me because she thinks I had some hidden meaning in the question. She told me to go to the office and see the headmaster. I told him what happened and he asked me if I was joking and just told me to wait in the office until that class was over and then just go on about my day.

That is just one of the ridiculous stories about her. She was fired about a month after that incident. When I came in the the monday morning after she had been fired and saw all of her stuff gone and a sub there, I yelled out Thank God. I almost got in trouble for that too.

Oh yeah heres another story about her. She wouldn't let us kill a spider because she thought it was God.

SailorShale

Apr 3, 2010
I had an asshole P.E. teacher in the 11th grade. He gave us a choice whether to walk or do volleyball. I dislike sports in general so I chose to walk. He then pulled me aside some minutes later and got really angry at me for being "anti-social". Ignored all the other kids walking too, and the fact he gave us a choice.

His attitude sickened me. I was only in his class for a few days before I got tired of him treating me that way and then dropped.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
I was once suspended for cutting school too much...

"So my punishment for not going to school is that you are fobidding me to go to school?"

"yes"

"...and you're an educator?"

DSK-

May 13, 2010
For eating a Mars bar in class. To be fair it was Science, although my teacher could have handled it better and I was damn hungry at the time (missed lunch break, had to help out with something).

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
Wow, reading all these makes me glad I'm in England and going to English schools. American schools sound so devoid of logic, reason and justice. Would frustrate me to hell trying to talk to people that just misunderstand things and go with emotion when punishing people.

Although I remember in primary school that me and another friend were sent to the head teacher for using a teachers stamp to stamp school logos all over this other kids book. Pretty petty compared to some of this stuff :p

LaughingMan2010

Jan 3, 2011
Okay, so...

Aged 15: i was suspended from all school trips and a letter written to my parents for doing a strip tease down to a lady's thong that was given to me for the occation. I would have gotten away with it too if i hadn't been seen by a group of catholic school girls who made a complaint and 3 seperate security cameras!

Aged 16: i was almost disqualified from my GCSE's (British school leavers exams) for writing "fish" or fish themed answers to every question on a mock PE exam paper! (I really didn't want to be doing PE!)

Aged 16: Got suspended for having gel in my hair! Gel! I think it was that i had really spikey hair and they didn't like it much

Me and school didn't really get on all that well. This was just the stupid stuff i got in trouble for! Rest assured, i am now a well adusted member of society.