Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

BBMv12

Jun 2, 2010
First RE lesson of yr8 I said Jebus a few times, with an emphasis on the B and the teacher kicked me out and said she never wanted me in the lesson ever again. The feeling was mutual.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Tentickles said:
My senior year of high school I was on medical leave for 6 months and the school misfiled my paper work so the cops came to my door, arrested me (still fatally sick mind you) took me to jail for a night. The school contacted them and told them what happened but I STILL had to go to court for truancy.
I actually dropped out of high school after they arrested me (got diploma anyway, had enough points or something) and STILL had to goto the court date even though I wasnt in school anymore. It cost my family like 1700$ for that stupid fucking mistake plus another hospital visit because the jail was so fucking cold I got an infection.

Which is why to this day I fucking hate the American school system and wish I could avoid it at all costs.

Edit: I went to one of the top 10 high schools in the US. You'd think they would treat their students better.
With that, I believe you had the right to file a lawsuit. The Police aren't allowed to arrest you while under certain medical conditions and even then, if THEY were the cause of your sickness you could still do it. Not certain though, but dear god I feel sorry for you. The only way it could get worse is if the police didn't let you have a toilet in the prison.

Schlen

Feb 11, 2009
14-15 yo, recession. A friend (skinniest and weakest) and I (wide shouldered and quite muscular for a 14-15 yo) was messing around insulting eachother in the most stupid way we could of.

It ends with me lightly pushing him into our lockers he's in on it and pretends to "bounce" back as I keep pushing him, a mutual friend of ours saw it and thought I was actually hurting him and decides to charge at me full speed and give a full body-slam and this is guys was big compared to me so he sends me flying, I land on my hand and got 2 hairline fractures in my right hand.

Suspended for 1 week and he got nothing, I didn't want him suspended as he had enough trouble in school anyway, but why the f**k did I get a suspension?

My one and only suspension or anything of the like, damn I got away with so much!

Chimichanga

Jun 27, 2009
Back when I was 7 years old, in second grade, I was running down the hallway when I was stopped by this big fat ***** of a woman who the school hired to be the kindergarten teacher (seriously stupid woman - couldn't do multiplication; no joke). Being the uptight ultra PC c**t who in retrospect probably felt very insecure about her authority due to her inability to do basic mathematics and getting outsmarted by elementary school children on a daily basis, gave me this long-winded speech about safety and not running in the halls and other typical BS and ended it with the rhetorical question: "do you understand me?". Being the smart-ass I was back then and due to the fact that we both probably knew this was rhetorical question that most kids didn't have the balls to answer anything else other than "yes", I screwed up my face and answered in a retarded tone, "Nope". After a pause and apparently getting pretty angry, she gave me detention.

I guess for most of you reading this sounds pretty lame, but for me I found the whole thing to be worth it. 14 years down the road, after finding myself suspended and temporarily expelled due to fights, swearing, and in one case hospitalizing some punk (don't worry - I turned out fine in the end; graduated high school and now studying pharmaceutical science in college) I still find myself laughing about it and hold it to be one of my most memorable (yes, even above hospitalizing somebody).

Dr.Fantastic

Aug 27, 2010
I once had this substitute(She was a *****). I say this because she was scolding me for throwing up in the bathroom trashcan(I just couldnt make it to the toilet).I called her a **** because she wasnt letting me go to the nurses office. I got suspended for 3 days and two weeks of detention.

I almost got expelled once because this kid told the principal that I threatened to blow his head off with a shotgun. Funny thing is he said that I uttered these words on a day that I WASNT IN SCHOOL.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
THe last day of school before summer vacation of 10th grade, I showed up in a top hat, cape,and weilding one of those robot skeleton claw thingies. The vice principle that I had been having trouble with stood there screaming at me in front of everybody. I didn't so much get in trouble as he did.

Shifty Tortoise

Sep 10, 2008
I wouldn't say i was good at school, but i was pretty good at being invisible. So on the odd occasion i actually did something wrong i usually got away with it :p

But the one that comes to mind is when i was threatened with suspension for never turning up to PE lessons or when i did turn up, not taking part in anything. This wasn't due to laziness by the way, i just have an intense dislike of nearly all team sports... Or my classmates... I forget which, perhaps both.

Anywho, they never followed through with it so i just carried on not doing it, whilst every now and then arguing with the teacher.

GWarface

Jun 3, 2010
Must have been 2. grade, had just moved to a new school..

Was almost thrown out because i didnt want to shower with my classmates after gym class..

Was kinda shy at that point, and didnt really want to shower with both the guys and the girls..

Whodat

Jul 14, 2009
I drew a picture of somone sitting in a car that wasn't moving that said "Durr, I'm driving so fast." They made me write an apology letter... I moved the day after.

Aug 17, 2010
Les Awesome said:
For "Very Rudely" Looking at my Watch
Your avatar seems like what you did immediately after remembering that.

Also in, I think it was, the third grade I got in trouble for saying to a female teacher that she wasn't allowed in the boys bathroom. I was being a little gentleman and was given I.S.S and forced to apologize TWICE.

Also last year in the 9th grade I got a detention for being late to school 3 times, because... WAIT FOR IT...

My mom overslept all three times and didn't wake me up. (This coming from a guy who literally slept through an Earthquake)

jack583

Oct 26, 2010
middle school
i got beat up
i didn't fight back
i get detention
other guy goes free

i kid you not

jakeblues1295

Jun 6, 2011
I got Saturday detention (which is going to school on Sat to clean the entirre campus), all because I skipped after school study hall, which was completely optional.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
I was having a bad day in high school my junior year. I had failed a math test, got a burn on my arm from Chemistry, and I tripped and fell flat on my face in front of a boy I had a crush on. All before lunch. I was venting to my friends, and I cuss like a sailor. A teacher came out of the library and somehow heard me, even though I was speaking at a normal, non elevated volume. She calls me over and starts lecturing me, complete with "what would a boy think if he heard you talking like that?"

To which I replied, "Probably, 'wow, that girl won't mind if I cuss'."

She was disappoint. I ended up getting my first written Warning for the incident (at my school, you got two written Warnings before you served a detention, depending on the severity of the incident).

Enerfor

Jul 4, 2010
I got a Detention for walking out of the toilets.

As I was walking out there were some idiots playing with a tap that didn't have any pipes from the sink. A curious teacher walked in and all hell broke loose, the three idiots playing with the tap got 3 days detention and had to clean up the mess, and i was accused of being there accomplice and got one day and a good talking to. I think i was in 2nd grade

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
Ordinaryundone said:
To be fair, if I was a teacher and some 11 year old gave me that answer I'd think they were being a smart-ass as well. Being overly literal is a commonly accepted form of being a smart-ass, btw. Though I certainly wouldn't put the kid in detention for it.

Honestly, for me it seems any time I get in trouble with an authority figure its for a stupid reason, but I think the only legitimately stupid time I go in trouble was for parking in a handicapped spot...with a handicapped person in the car. I didn't have a tag for it, but the cop actually saw us both get out of the car, watched me unfold his wheelchair, and then had the gall to come up and give me a ticket. Did I break the law? Yes, by the absolute literal definition of the word, but I feel a certain ability to interpret things based on the situation is important for a police officer. My friend and I were quite pissed, you can imagine. Fought it in court, got the fine reduced (but not removed), and overall it was just an extremely frustrating experience.
No 11 year old should ever be punished for being a smartass.

TheFloBros

Aug 18, 2010
I was on the playground minding my own business with my friends when some bully kid punched me in the face and gave me a black-eye and then put me in a head lock, and I almost got expelled for "fighting."

emissary666

May 6, 2009
Since 1st grade, I have had a history of anger management issues. In 3rd grade, I was officially diagnosed with depression. In 5th grade there were signs of severe emotional instability. In 6th grade, I began to have panic attacks. My psychiatrist believes I may be bipolar, but we are not 100% on that. With my history of mental instability out of the way, we can move on to story time.

Our teacher had a 3 strike system and would often randomly move people up a level for either stupid reasons or with no stated reason. Strangely enough, my anger management issues made me somewhat immune to violence related punishments, I'd be sent to the principal's office, but that was it. Other kids got immediate detention for some of the stuff I did. However, I did get in a ton of trouble once for being the victim of allergies. I am severely allergic to maple pollen, my eyes once swelled completely shut, and my elementary school only had maple trees as playground vegetation; one Field Day (a day were you are required to stay outdoors and participate in "fun" activities), my allergies strike hard. I ask to go to the nurse's office and get yelled at for trying to avoid the planned activities. My punishment was to sit in the teacher area, which was situated directly below the largest maple tree.

At the beginning of 4th grade I went to a private school. Classes at the school all moved up in the same group at the same time, so the entire class was already a very set and somewhat insular community and conditioned to like the absolutely heinous lunch food. My biggest incident was when I attacked another student in a fit of rage when they were mocking me. I was stopped almost immediately and sent to the head mistress, who was absolutely shocked to learn that I had a severe anger problem (a trait that was written all over my file) and, instead of calling my mother to send me home, as was school policy, she decided that it was close enough to the end of the day that I would instead just wait it out. So I spend the next 1.5 hours sitting in the reception area bawling my eyes out (which I did everytime I came out of a state of rage), in the only chair, which was directly in front of the front door, so everyone saw me. After that incident, my parents threatened the school with a lawsuit in order for them to let me go back to my town's public school.

The year I consider my second worst. I was put in a therapeutic resources program because of my increasing emotional instability; when my panic attacks first showed up, however, no one in the program had any idea on how to deal with it. During Science and English (same teacher), there was one window that I noted was always open no matter what and I formulated an escape plot if I should ever need to get out immediately. One day, during the beginning of what was to become the worst panic attack I've ever had, my teacher tried to pull me from the room. In response, I ran towards the window and got one foot on the sill before backing down. Cue suicide watch for two weeks, being forced to stay in one small room on the bottom most floor of the school. It isn't until my psychiatrist decides that I was not a threat to myself that I am allowed back into the normal population.

I make a comment to a girl about her being on my "hate list" (was VERY clear in pronunciation). 4 months later, I am contacted by some school official about a supposed "hit list" The matter is settled quickly. Not three minutes pass before I am called to the vice principal's office about the same thing. Not in trouble, but the matter was highly confusing for all parties.

High school meant a new therapeutic resources program. This one was headed by Meg, a narcissistic ***** who I suspect more enjoys the power of her position rather than helping kids with learning disabilities and emotional issues. My first conflict with her is over the academic support periods I had instead of electives. In middle school, I used them as a time to destress; Meg insisted that I do my homework, which I was not comfortable doing in school. It finally came to a head with the passive aggressive equivalent of a shouting match between us, as well as parental, therapist, and psychiatrist intervention. Then there was her method of handling my increasingly frequent panic attacks, which was shouting at me to get out of my panic attack. This combined with the hostility shown to me by my math and english teachers lead to a minor nervous breakdown, to which my psychiatrist prescribed only attending latin and history (the first two periods of the day). After about a week of that, the truant officer came after me because she had not been informed of this plan (Meg was supposed to do so), and this was the day before I was going to attempt to stay for a full day. After one day of her abuse, my mother and psychiatrist pulled me out of school. It took 6 months before I was put into a new, therapeutic, school.

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
grade 1,i sneezed and my teacher gave me a detention for talking in class

grade 5,i had a gas problem and accidently burped near my teacher, detention

grade 8, i had alot of anger problems, so to calm down i put online a list of what i hated, which included 2 classmates, a month later i get pulled into the office and they thought it was a hit list of things i was going to destroy and threatened to expelle me if i didnt take it down. apparently a list titled a "HATE LIST" means everything on it was going to be killed by me, including at the time, micheal jackson, tomatoes, kraft dinner, barney the dinosaur, george bush jr, and 2 classmates

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
Oh, another amusing anecdote. Fifth grade. I've been taught by my parents to stand up for myself, especially if things got physical. A boy hit me, so I hit back. Unfortunately, the boy was the son of a teacher, and I got in trouble. They wanted to suspend me. However, my parents basically said I'd never start the fight - but I would damn well finish it. It got sorted out, and I wasn't suspended, but I did switch into a new class.

jumjalalabash

Jan 25, 2010
I got in trouble for reading an assigned book in an English class. Teacher kicked me out and said that I knew why. But I sure as hell didn't.