Super Rare Wish-Granting Pokémon Available in Stores Soon

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I downloaded the Pikachu-colored Pichu. When transfered to Soul Silver and/or Heart Gold and taken to Ilex Forest, the Pikachu-colored Pichu brings about a notch-eared Pichu. So you are basically using the one 'shiney' Pichu to get an altered form Pichu [Shiney refering to Pokemon that are not the normal color like the Red Gyarados. They are supposedly stronger, same with altered form Pokemon]

Now, onto Jirachi: I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THAT LITTLE LEGENDARY!! I live in walking distance of a Gamestop and am able to get my hands on Pearl AND Platinum. I am of course going to put it on my Diamond cartridge. I am going to send Jirachi to Soul Silver, Heart Gold and, my Japanese Soul Silver. It isn't that I have no life it's just that I don't sleep often >.>;;

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
MelasZepheos said:
Bah, there's a hundred and fifty one, and there will always be a hundred and fifty one.

These new fangled pokemon with their new fangled fancy attacks. We were happy with tackle! Two tackles and a sandstorm for a whole battle.

Have to say though, at twenty I think I am finally justified in not caring overmuch about pokemon anymore, which is ironic given I'm currently spending my free time rewatching the first series again.
I still think that Blue and Red were the best.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
This isn't the first time they've given him out. I know that I've got him on a copy of sapphire from when I reserved the last Pokemon Colosseum game for the Gamecube. Suffice it be said I didn't really have a need to catch any other pokemon because he just steam-rolled anything I set in front of him.

I've long since grown out of Pokemon, but thinking back to it all it makes me crave them expanding on the concept they started with the Gamecube Pokemon Colosseum. A three dimensional Pokemon game. Think I'll have to dust off my copy of Red this weekend and go Roflstomp the elite 4...ahhh good times....gooood times...

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Regiment said:
will1182 said:
Regiment said:
will1182 said:
Man, I want it so badly, but...I just can't picture myself walking up to the counter at 17 years old and telling the girl "Yes, one Jirachi, please" and pulling a Pokemon-loaded DS out of my pocket. I think I'd die of embarassment.
Never fear! It's all done wirelessly, so you can just wander into the store during the promotion and stand in the middle of the store doing something inscrutable with your DS. It's not suspicious at all!

(Actually, the people who work there are cool about it- I picked up a friggin' Pikachu- colored Pichu, and I'm 21)

Off- topic: Love the avatar. I don't think I have a Dewgong at the moment. (runs off to train)
Why thank you! He's gonna be part of my team of all R/B/Y/G/S/C Pokemon in Heart Gold. Because as we all know, TEH ORIGINAL POKEYMANZ WERE TEH BEST!

Also, how does this wireless thingy work? Like, do you have to go to a Pokemon Center or something while you're in Gamestop?
Harumph! (hitches thumbs under overall straps) Well, you need a Pokedex (obviously). Boot up the game, but instead of hitting "Continue", go to "Mystery Gift" and choose "Recieve Gift", then "Get Via Wireless". You should get a confirmation; hit it and there you go. You're done and can leave the store.

Next, you need to go to a Pokemart in-game and pick up the Pokemon from the omniscent mailman who's just going to give you a one- of- a kind wish- granting demigod. Don't ask where he got it. (Obviously you'll need a party slot open for this.)

There will be instructions there in the store also.

Also: Anyone who says the original 150/151/250/251 Pokemon were the best is provably wrong, as the first two generations lacked Metagross, who is clearly the best Pokemon ever. Giant psychic robot thing? How can you top that?

Okay, to ask the obvious question since I have yet to actually turn it on, but what is a Pokedex, and how far do you need to be in the game to get one?

Obviously I need to benefit from your sage-like wisdom here. Pokemon is one of the only RPGs I've never played which is why I figure with time to kill coming up that I'll give it a shot.

Soren91

Jul 27, 2009
I've already got a Jirachi chilling on my Diamond version. I can't remember how I got it, I certainly didn't go to one of these special events they're crazy about now. I should play through again and actually use the guy, he's pretty good. I hope the one I have will work fine with this... thing in Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Regiment said:
Also: Anyone who says the original 150/151/250/251 Pokemon were the best is provably wrong, as the first two generations lacked Metagross, who is clearly the best Pokemon ever. Giant psychic robot thing? How can you top that?
Easy: Empoleon. Giant steel penguin.

I'm going to say this again - Giant. Steel. Penguin.

On topic: Sweet, Jirachi! Do want.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
MelasZepheos said:
Bah, there's a hundred and fifty one, and there will always be a hundred and fifty one.

These new fangled pokemon with their new fangled fancy attacks. We were happy with tackle! Two tackles and a sandstorm for a whole battle.

Have to say though, at twenty I think I am finally justified in not caring overmuch about pokemon anymore, which is ironic given I'm currently spending my free time rewatching the first series again.
We're a dieing breed...

RogueDarkJedi

Dec 28, 2008
Well this is kinda pointless, considering that Jirachi was practically given out with Pokemon Colosseum.

Speaking of, I actually have the bonus disk that allows me to give out Jirachis to anyone with a gba game. And considering you can easily transfer it to a DS game...well, this isn't that great of a promo.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I want one, but there are no GameStops in the UK as far as I know. Nintendo needs to do more of those Wi-Fi mystery gifts for people who can't get to specific stores

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
MelasZepheos said:

Well said! Give me the 3 original games any day