Texas Man Finds Missile Launcher in the Woods

Xrysthos

Apr 13, 2009
I think that the real question ought to be: If you found a missile launcher in the woods, would you fire it just for the heck of it?

On that note, I'm guessing there wasn't any ammunition for it, and that it was one of the tube things used for training.

slabomeat

Apr 8, 2009
I saw a recoilless rifle for sale at a flea market once for $100, I dont know if it worked though.

Zombie_Goasts

Apr 21, 2009
I found one of those last week, along with 7 backburners, 14 sandviches, and 12 flareguns.

Still no hats.

TF2JokeFTW

LordChhaya

Feb 11, 2009
If we all go to our local woods and lokk for some weapons we could have a small army soon enough, heh heh revolution here we come.

hansari

May 31, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
The greatest random discovery of all time was made in the woods just outside of San Antonio, Texas last week.
God has given you a sign! Go forth and do his work!!!

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
And within the week the US Army will be at his doorsteps forcing him to sign a form saying he saw no missile launcher and that the picture was photoshopped. Still awesome though.

theshadavid

Nerrrrrrrd
Aug 10, 2009
ssgt splatter said:
How the hell? Who the hell?
Yeah, so the U.S. Goverment spends, a weapon that's pretty much anti-anything in the woods for joe six-pack to find? :mad:
*Groan*
You know, if he kept snoopin' around, he probally would've found a nuclear warhead.
There are a lot of things about my America that are questionable, however, the quality of our military is not. At least in relative terms.

On topic: Dude that guy now has a story he will be able to tell for the rest of his life.

bobknowsall

Aug 21, 2009
theflyingpeanut said:
Thats just going to give him a one-up in any conversation.
"I found $20 today."
"I found a missile launcher in the woods."
"Fuck you Jarrette. Fuck. You."
I really can't top that. XD

OT: Lucky sod. If I go wandering in the woods, the only things I come away with are stones in my shoes and thorns in my hands. There is no justice in this world. *laughs*

asiepshtain

Apr 28, 2008
ok....

A. cool shit.
B. What a fucking idiot. News flash moron, Explosive weaponry is fucking dangerous. You see something like this, you step back and call the cops. You do NOT pick it up, You do NOT put it in a moving vehicle, You do NOT take it fucking home. I swear to god, the fact that someone this stupid manages to live to maturity is miraculous.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
wow. if i found that i would have a fun new airsoft gun and yes there are people that have bought these just to shoot mini nerf footballs out of it.