"That's not how the game is supposed to be played!"

ErGo

Feb 25, 2009
I like to make up my own challenges, this is one I made up right now, gonna try it later today.
---------------------
The challenge
---------------------
Complete Mission 2 in Devil may cry 3

Conditions
---------------------
Caracter - Dante
Difficulty - Dante must Die
Never touch the ground until the boss fight
Only use One weapon
No Devil trigger
No DT Charge
Dual Handguns only as gun weapons!
Turbo mode Enabled
---------------------

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
in oblivion i'd sneak into the legionairres bedrooms to where they eat and replace all the food with zombie limbs or that guys mums severed head and rat meat .... they would eat it all too XD

Ripshot

Aug 5, 2008
in prototype I like to just go into normal mode or disguise and start punching out zombies/civilians, but then the army barges in with tanks and ruins my fun ):

SLy AsymMetrY

Feb 23, 2009
I used to play with the remote mines on goldeneye. With infinite ammo/invisibility unlocked. I'd try to create different explosive chains. Lay long chains of mines round corners, along walls, near barrels. Just to kill one bad guy. Shame they used to disappear after you layed a certain amount.

In any FPS, I always try to see if I can write my name on walls. Using a gun like a pen. Wouldn't it be great if you could do that in any game and it stayed there. It'd be fun to graphiti pictures/messages/taunts during multiplayer. Presuming you can continue after you've respawned.

ShadeOfRed

Jan 20, 2008
Kirby Air Ride, City Trial Free Run Mode. One person would go Hyrda, everyone else Compact Star. If the person on Hyrda either died or let the game go past 5 minutes, the Compact Stars won. But, if the Compacts all died, Hyrda won. It actually got pretty intense after a while, especially after the random item building was discovered.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
MetallicaRulez0 said:
I had great fun using a knife class in CoD4. It wasn't at all effective, but it is pretty hilarious getting 15 knife kills in a game.

Bomb Squad
UAV Jammer
Extreme Conditioning
Shotgun (for faster run speed)
I do that all that time in CSS and CoD4. Only difference is that I'm the noob that slaps on juggernaut. It's funny watching people start spraying when they know I'm in the area.

Vek

Aug 18, 2008
Griefing online is pretty amusing.

Such as, in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, stealing the Strogg ramming vehicle (I forget it's name), turning on public VOIP, and then spending the rest of a round driving around, offering yourself up as a taxi service to friendlies and enemy players.

Or using squag-mate VOIP in BF2 to take your squad on a tour of the map, relating to them any random and iditoci fact you can think of about the location your at at the time.

CrazyHatMan

Jun 21, 2009
this one time in oblivion i put on god mode and pissed off every npc in the game. In the end i had about all people in cyrodiil around me all trying to kill me... then i turned of god mode and tried to kill as many as possible, only about 1/4 of them were alive when i became bored and legged it.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
my best story is from way back in the days of the nes there was a game called conflict and me and my friend would have epic battles, we would just build up huge forces and fight each other then when one force was killed off build more and keep going and going, the longest running battle we had was 2 days long

queensbomb

Feb 10, 2009
(Fallout/Oblivion)+(Strongest weapons in the game)+(Very populated town)=

Well I think you can see where I'm going with this.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Made a few match types in Brawl. We have the tag match, 1v1 and when one guy goes down, his partner takes over. Then we have what is called "Guardians" mode, Snake sits on a high area and bombs the 2 guys fighting in the pit below untill one is eliminated, then we see how long the survivor can withstand Snakes head-on assault.

There were quite a few Halo ones, favorite being Pirates. It was infection, but hte survivors had to drive an Elephant around the sandplace (don't own teh game, don't know the name) while the infected has to cut them down. Swords only for the zombie pirate. Shipmates get a sword and shotty along with the "ships" cannons.

In most racing games with damage, me and a friend have demolition derbys on an open area of the track.
Speaking of that, me and my bro did a coreographed car-chase scene in Flatout. Took quite a few takes, but we got it. Wasn't worth the effort since there is no replay saving.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
scnj said:
On Oblivion or Fallout 3 when my map was mostly empty, I'd close my eyes and place a marker then go there, stopping to look at interesting stuff along the way. That's how I discovered Hackdirt in Oblivion, and the UFO Crash Site in Fallout 3.
Whoa. theres a ufo crashsite if fallotu3?

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Prototype. I thought grabbing a random civilian was really fun when you just grab them and run. So I started taking the different skins for tours (ingrates didn't even say thank you, might have been cuz they were dead and all, but still would a thank you have killed them?). That was until I discovered how much more fun it is to pick up a car and just run through crowds. I must have spent a good 2 hours doing this and laughing my ass off.

Although I do believe I offended the game's sensibilities because it then raped me repeatedly on the first mission past the tutorial.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
In prototype, I piss off the military to get their attention and see how far I can get before I die.

Jan 29, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Team Fortress 2 as a scout is great for this. I managed 3 non violent intel captures in 2Fort once.
I believe you just unlocked two achievements for that game!
EDIT: Super Smash Bros Brawl, Stamina+Flowerhead=accelerated growth=dying of a fatal case of alzheimers (Forgot to breath)

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I try to get through various boss battles in games by either restricting myself from using my usual weapons or trying to get a perfect fight.

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
Melee only in Team Fortress 2 with a friend of mine. Of course, the other people in the server aren't aware of our special game.

I also liked to do weird things to thugs in Spider-man 2. Like pile drive them off the top of the Empire State Building, or seeing how many I can get into trucks, or being pulled along BY trucks.