The 9th Circle Of Gamer Hell

Dr_Pie

Aug 11, 2009
You have an incredibly powerful PC, capable of playing any game released for it. And all games ARE released for it, no matter about exclusivities.

However, they all have 'always-online DRM', and you have a crappy internet connection which drops every few minutes.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Dylan Sowers said:
OT: Modern Warfare 2 Lobby, no mute, headset fused to your ear.
The HORROR!

I thought there were only seven circles of hell? So how come this one is no.9, not no.8 :/?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
An online game that will forever lag. That right, gamer Hell will always have bad connection.

flamingjimmy

Jan 11, 2010
Dr_Pie said:
You have an incredibly powerful PC, capable of playing any game released for it. And all games ARE released for it, no matter about exclusivities.

However, they all have 'always-online DRM', and you have a crappy internet connection which drops every few minutes.
I was gonna comment but I can't top this. This is definitely the best suggestion yet.

Still Life

Sep 22, 2010
One of my demons would be:

A constant and unwavering ping of 666 for online games.[/seewotidoddare?]

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
SAT4NSLILHELPER said:
The last Catwoman stage in Arkham city where you need to take out Two Face but the fucking armed guards respawn. Seriously, I've been at it all day. How the fuck do I get past this part?
You just take out two-face and the mission is over. You can stealth take-down him a couple times he dies. I had the same problem until one of the hints told me to just go for two-face. Once you get him a cutscene starts so you need not worry about the guards.

starhaven

Jan 24, 2010
Dylan Sowers said:
Miles000 said:
Australia?

What is wrong with living in Australia.
I live here, and I love it here.

My hell would be living in the USA

OT: Only games ever released are cut/copy shooters.
There is only one THING wrong with Australia. His name is Michael Atkinson.
Nice Gears Of War you've got there Australia.
if your going to qoute things from australia get it right he is no longer in his seat of power he has no say anymore

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Having all games ever made and a console that can play all of them, but no electricity. Get ready to read the box art over and over and over and over....

yukshee

Oct 2, 2009
Being b*tchsplapped in an endless deathmatch by Ecco the Dolphin in a Hiter moustache on BF3 using Xbox Kinect with a WII controller while an oiled naked Bobby Kotick kneads your buttocks like a blancmange.

I'm never eating cheese before bed ever again.

nukethetuna

Nov 8, 2010
You have to beat an RPG for salvation, but every letter, voice clip, weapon, map, piece of furniture, character, etc. is DLC, and you only get payed for beating the latest version of Madden.

Forever.

Gluzzbung

Nov 28, 2009
Forced to play borderlands while listening to the bayonetta theme tune and only being allowed to play through the first 10 levels at that.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:
No thumbs doesn't impact PC gamers.
What if you play WoW with the Razer Naga? I cannot play games on the PC without my thumb because of my key bindings to the mouse.

SomeLameStuff said:
I'd say being tied to a chair and forced to play Superman 64 / E.T.

OR having some fat guy walk in front of the screen every 2 minutes.
Oh, you evil human being. O__o

kabooz18

May 27, 2009
Tonythion said:
All cut scenes and quick time events. Forever. For all eternity. Nothing else.
... isn't that just watching an interactive movie? I could think of worse things really, much worse...

A Random Reader

Nov 18, 2009
Humza Ahmad said:
Tonythion said:
All cut scenes and quick time events. Forever. For all eternity. Nothing else.
I can not think of anything worst then this.
Really? You might grow to enjoy that, if the story was good.

Also, I counter with:
You stand on a blank, white, perfectly horizontal plane. No matter what direction you turn, you see a mirage of a huge pile of unique game cases, and every type of games device ever conceived. No matter how much you walk, it does not grow bigger or smaller.

satua

Sep 13, 2010
Furioso said:
SomeLameStuff said:
No thumbs doesn't impact PC gamers.

I'd say being tied to a chair and forced to play Superman 64 / E.T.

OR having some fat guy walk in front of the screen every 2 minutes.
Then how do you use the spacebar? That kind of hampers a lot of games, though it would still be possible, it really does impact pc gamers
Also try using a mouse without your thumb... possible but bloody hard...
But for the actual question how about you can play any co-op game, but only with the biggest team killer ever... :(