The cake game

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
I crack the world clean in half with my head.

I split the cake in four and hand each of the quarters to one of my four elemental guardians.

COR 2000

Jun 30, 2008
I'm a friend of the elements, so they hand me the cake bits.

I super-glue it back together, eat it, and tell everyone that it is, in fact, a lie.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Naturalised: i perform a ritual to summon you into existence, and snatch the cake from you.
COR 2000: i refuse to believe you, cut you up, and reconstruct the cake.

i place the cake under a very large box with a stick holding it up, and some string attached to the stick that leads around the corner...

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
Ooh, cake! I grab it. Oh, no! Now I'm stuck in a box...

But at least I have the cake!

NinjaSkills

Jul 5, 2008
I take the box and kick you in the stomach and take half of the cake.

I hide my half of the cake in oblivion (which tastes like Red Bull (which is disgusting))

itstimeforpie

Jan 6, 2009
I send the gravity cat to fetch it.

Once I have your half of the cake, I divide it into 7 and send it to 7 important historical landmarks.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
i seize half the cake from sam g by threatening him with a knife.
i... what? i'll assume oblivion is a drink in that context, so i'll empty it onto the table and take the cake from it.

i hide the cake on the third page of this thread. can you find it now?

NinjaSkills

Jul 5, 2008
Found it, punched you in the face, and hid it in an alternate dimension where everyone wears a silly hat.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
i use my interdimensional technology to go there, and get given the cake in exchange for agreeing to wear a silly hat whenever i visit.
[sup]i'm curious as to whether or not you actually found it. what post number was it?[/sup]

i set up a cake stand and hide the cake on it amongst duplicates. i then leave to attend to other things. take any cake other then the one on the far left (the real one) and there will be an explosion in which you die.

NinjaSkills

Jul 5, 2008
I take the right cake and burn your house and the cakes to the ground.
[sup][a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.144407?page=3#3276182"]post number 86[/a][/sup]

I put the cake on a table, guarded by a Tyrannosaurus Rex

COR 2000

Jun 30, 2008
Thanks to what master Ken Ham has taught me, I tame the T-Rex and indoctrinate and force my beliefs introduce him to creationism.

I hide the cake in a hidden message.

Gah! Curses! You discovered my secret message! Oh, well, the suspense was fun while it lasted. Now then, here is your cake.

*Hands over cake*

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
I find Dan Brown and make him write up what the hidden message means, solving it in only 600 pages.

I hide the cake in an Iraq war zone.

COR 2000

Jun 30, 2008
I jump in, grab it, and jump out- But first, I force both sides to talk their problems out.

I hide the cake in my homework.

Azraellod said:
i set up a cake stand and hide the cake on it amongst duplicates. i then leave to attend to other things. take any cake other then the one on the far left (the real one) and there will be an explosion in which you die.
Gnah! Curses! You've caught on!

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
I plant Plastic explosives in all iterations of the cake,
be they real or fake,
And then a new cake,
I do bake.

I put the cake on a small island surrounded by lava, get out my deck chair and sit back.

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
I wait for the lava to cool and harden, then walk across it.

I hide the cake under the sea at such a depth that the pessure would make your head pop if you went down to get it.

NinjaSkills

Jul 5, 2008
I use my yellow submarine to get it.

I teleport out of the sub, leaving it (and cake) at the bottom of the ocean. I then blow up every other submarine (whatever color it is) in the world

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately for you, I can dive to the deepest depths without trouble so I do this and take the cake.

I leave the cake under the watchful eye of Derren Brown.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I send a genetically modified whale to go and collect it. It's amazing the pressures they can withstand.
I slice him into pieces with a massive cleaver and take the cake.

I place the cake under a tree in the center of a forest.