The Escapist's Video Player - Feedback and Updates

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
Thinkpad4 said:
Something is wrong with Zero Punctuation videos today, they are ALL showing some sales marketing 54 sec video
I can confirm this, I?ve had the same thing happen with all the ones I?ve tried.

Crash_7

May 3, 2014
Thinkpad4 said:
Something is wrong with Zero Punctuation videos today, they are ALL showing some sales marketing 54 sec video
Yep. All videos appear to be broken. And that 54 second video you mentioned isn't even a recent one. It features Jim Sterling, for crying out loud.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Thinkpad4 said:
We're experiencing a server hiccup related to the transfer of assets to the new company. Our best people are on it.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Kross and the support team are working on the site and shall have their hands full both repairing problems and updating it in general.

Folks should expect that there will be hiccups and the occasional glitch over the coming weeks as The Fixers ply their trade. The Escapist has been saved so we know the problems will be solved.

Remember, in the meantime and when in doubt--Blame Kross!!!

[small]And thank the Great Old Ones that we have Kross actively working to rebuild the site for realzies!!![/small]

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
Basement Cat said:
Kross and the support team are working on the site and shall have their hands full both repairing problems and updating it in general.

Folks should expect that there will be hiccups and the occasional glitch over the coming weeks as The Fixers ply their trade. The Escapist has been saved so we know the problems will be solved.

Remember, in the meantime and when in doubt--Blame Kross!!!

[small]And thank the Great Old Ones that we have Kross actively working to rebuild the site for realzies!!![/small]
Huh, it?s been a while since I blamed Kross. Feels good.

[small]And I do indeed[/small]

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
It's always fun to blame Kross.

I'm just happy I was able to procure "his" badge while I was running the community. ;)

daneandnori

May 25, 2009
Hi, I'm trying to watch the last two recent zero punctuation. all I get is a 45 ad for the Escapist. I have disabled my adblocker and whitelisted the URLs that you mentioned. still nothing.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
daneandnori said:
Hi, I'm trying to watch the last two recent zero punctuation. all I get is a 45 ad for the Escapist. I have disabled my adblocker and whitelisted the URLs that you mentioned. still nothing.
Explained here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/6.1055812.24259983