The Fallout 3 Marriage Proposal Mod

wrecker77

May 31, 2008
The Littlebigplanet one was better but this definetly gets points for creating a unique radio broadcast. I never knew that was possible.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
BeefSteak said:
I'm sure she wouldn't have been quite so impressed if he Mezzed her, slapped on a slave collar and sent her to Paradise Falls...
Or just MIRV'd her in the face.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
well, I've seen a lot of... erm... 'unique' proposals before, but for some reason this one was the creepiest lol. (especially the "post-apocalyptic love slave" part)

Still, awwwwwww... how sweet.. in a blood soaked, gore splattered way :p

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Spudgun Man said:
My ears... Bleeding! please help.

But seriously, what the hell. Couldn't she just arrange nuka cola bottles into 'Will you marry me' or something?
EXACTLY! Finnally somone else knows about the power in rearranging Nuka-A-Cola bottles.

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
Spudgun Man said:
My ears... Bleeding! please help.

But seriously, what the hell. Couldn't she just arrange nuka cola bottles into 'Will you marry me' or something?
EXACTLY! Finnally somone else knows about the power in rearranging Nuka-A-Cola bottles.
I have rearranged practiaclly the whole game, and that's on the PS3 version. At the moment i've got a group of Talon company fighting the Enclave outside the Arlington Libary.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Dose anyone know what happpens if you saw no? It would be funny if she killed you.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Umm....so many thoughts running through my head but I guess if she's willing to stay with him through the apocalypse, good for him! (plus she can code wicked mods)

Samuari Jim

Mar 26, 2009
That's...odd...I mean how did the Chrysler Building get to downtown D.C.?

In all seriousness it is kinda adorable, though a bit unsettling to watch.

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
I am all for unique new ways to pop the question but the post-apocalyptic love slave thing kinda threw me off. Although huzzahs for them. Imagine explaining that one to the grandkids.

Polarix

Jul 3, 2009
Sparrow said:
Love or not, someone needs voice acting lessons.
That was exactly what I was thinking, I mean its a cool mod and everything but dang her voice was annoying. Incidently she seems just a bit psychotic because in the second part of this video, the guy says no and the girl unleashes a mutant called Bubbles on him, although I guess it sort of works with the horrific mansion atmosphere.