The Fallout 3 Marriage Proposal Mod

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
FINALLY CHARON WE CAN SHARE OUR LOVE WITH WORL- what? wait a sec it's just some chick voiced by a 12 year old...meh >_>

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
I'm sorry, I couldn't watch that entire video...........it was just so..........creepy........

I remember hearing about a video-game proposal like this one a while ago, but while the other one actually resembled a display of love, this one just resembles..............ugh.............

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
All video game marriages are either sad (MMO marriages) or creepy (marriages in other games.)

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
BeefSteak said:
I'm sure she wouldn't have been quite so impressed if he Mezzed her, slapped on a slave collar and sent her to Paradise Falls...
That is so awesome... I lol'd.

I suppose there would have been quite the awkward silence after that.

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
Big ups to the community who put this together, it just goes to show you, that even in the cold hearted depths of the interweb, there's nothing like a little soppy love story to get shit done. Those are some good dudes.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Well, I sat through it. I'm not getting those 8 minutes back. I hope she sticks to her day job. But it's sweet nonetheless. Good for them.

Dooblet

May 14, 2009
oh my god that might have been one of the creepiest things i have ever seen. It almost makes me want to stop playing fallout 3... oh wait, no it doesnt

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Freakout456 said:
Creepy but sweet...but I wonder what happens if you say no?
Lose Karma and then she pickpockets all your shit and slips a landmine into your pants.