The Fallout 3 Marriage Proposal Mod

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
I find the boss to be a very unconvincing voice actor.

Hope they invited the guys that helped make it to the wedding.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Incredibly nerdy, a tad creepy, but so damned sweet. It's just awesome, really really cute. What made it even more better is that Blackout from Muse started playing just when I booted up the video, I thought it played under the video actually, it made it even better.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
HardRockSamurai said:
I'm sorry, I couldn't watch that entire video...........it was just so..........creepy........

I remember hearing about a video-game proposal like this one a while ago, but while the other one actually resembled a display of love, this one just resembles..............ugh.............
You thinking of the Chrono Trigger [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HMLvLB7b0] proposal? That was miles beyond awesome.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
That's quite awesome for a user created mod. The voice acting for a user created mod, was quite good. Then again in a game like Fallout 3 it's very easy to make voice acting stand out for being not as good as the rest, given Fallout's awesome voice work.

Still pretty awesome, unique and win.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
dude. next, he will have singing feral ghouls in a barbershop quartet for the divorce, hehehe

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
Yeah... I don't think I'd know of anyone who would do this...
but okay... I guess???

It's sort of sweet.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Geeky, Yes.

Made Of Win, Yes.

I still think he shouldve proposed to her thos, Just cos im all old fashioned like that.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
SimuLord said:
HardRockSamurai said:
I'm sorry, I couldn't watch that entire video...........it was just so..........creepy........

I remember hearing about a video-game proposal like this one a while ago, but while the other one actually resembled a display of love, this one just resembles..............ugh.............
You thinking of the Chrono Trigger [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HMLvLB7b0] proposal? That was miles beyond awesome.
That was much more...well...

...less creepy.

Thing you've got to bear in mind, im the first person to stick up for gaming, But in 30 years time when everyone is married and theyre discussing how they were proposed too, these stories are very nerdy, And not very heartwarming...

kellystrichards

Sep 8, 2009
Wow...that's very lovely story,i like it.

Dermitage [http://ezinearticles.com/?Dermitage-Reviews---Does-Dermitage-Wrinkle-Cream-Work?&id=2879272]

MoganFreeman

Jan 28, 2009
The idea of proposing to a gamer via one of their favorite games? Adorable.

The line "post-apocalyptic love slave"? Disturbing, to say the least.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Haha, I think that's pretty cool actually.

At least then she didn't have to distract him from his precious games to ask him.
Murder and proposals. Usually takes a few years to get to the murder part.