The game you tried to get into, but just couldn't.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Have to go with Fallout 3. God knows I tried... the intro sequence (i.e. playing your youth in the vault) was a nice touch, as was the bit with the exam to modify your specs - and blowing off body parts with that weird shooting system was sweet. But ultimately that's just not what makes a game fun for me. I found the story to be disjointed and horribly slow-paced (which I guess is a given with this genre, I can understand that, it's supposed to give you a longer gaming experience), but the worst part was the scenery itself. I know, it's a post-apocalypse scenario, but it just looks soooooooo blaaaaaand. I couldn't help it, after a few days I uninstalled the game. =\

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Rainbow Six Vegas, tried on three seperate occasions but I just never got into it, I guess I'm just more into the Call of Duty setup.

I can't really say Oblivion because I've gotten every achievement on it and yet I still play it not sure why exactly since I'm an Achivement whore. o_O

DannyBarnes

Aug 11, 2009
for me its any RPG, i mean i get the point that your supposed to 'build' your character up and make him like this superbeast of awesomeness and it must look good wen your are king of whatever world your in, but i never got what your supposed to do wen your the almighty superlord?
its like in fable 2, i played it for 5 minutes and got bored, then again i have ADD so everythin bores me after 5 mins but my mate completed it and was like 'ive done everything in the game and ive got all the best weapons!' (smug bastard) but i simply replied 'and now what do you do?' he gave a shit reply like i can go kill random poor people (not as satisfying as it sounds) but he had nothing to do, so in the end becoming superlord of awesomeness is pointless in a way.
i also gave WoW a try because 'its the greatest RPG ever' quoted from my friend, but i also got bored and hated walking 1561016521231015 miles back to my body wen i died....

Kivan12

Jul 31, 2009
Out of intrest for all those saying TF2 and Left 4 Dead.... Did you own the 360 Fail versions?

People who say they "completed left 4 dead" really get to me...

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
WittyName said:
Assassin's Creed.

I don't know why, but I just couldn't get into it. I played it for several hours, but it just didn't appeal to me.
I got a pretty good explaination as to why it doesn't appeal to you, it's because all of the missions are completely repetitive, every target you need to do like three pickpockets, two spy missions, gather the flags etc. I finished the game but about half way through it got really boring to the point I just did the basics and then went in for the stealth kill.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
For me it is Soul Caliber 4. My brothers bought the game because they had some money to spend and so they spent it on that game. They said to me it is addictive when you ge into it but the only problem was that I could not get into it. It is repetitive and boring.

Arvind

Apr 11, 2009
Baldur's Gate 2. I tried playing it last month once again after ages. Maybe the next gen graphics have spoiled me. Maybe I'm just an imbecile.

Mojave

Jul 22, 2009
Stalker: the wobbly walking, weird levels, characters stuck in the uncanny valley (dialog wise)...

Hellgate London: I know it must have been a great idea to try and make Diablo 3d, and you guys did VERY well in the art department. But the quests and leveldesign (read: copypasta)!

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
God of War series, Final Fantasy anything after ten, Mass Effect, and Little Big Planet.

For the God of War series I know they are great games but I just couldn't take the time to sit down and play through it. As for the others I couldn't stand Final Fantasy after number ten, I never wanted to play Mass Effect no matter how many times my friends say I should and none told me of Little Big Planet so I saw no interest in playing it at all.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
dead rising. its just so fucking annoying to die and go back half an hour ot an hour of gameplay.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
Mass Effect.
I tried playing it, I thought it was pretty interesting at first, but then it just got so boring after an hour or so. So I just stopped playing.

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
Final Fantasy 7.

I wanted to like it as much as everyone else but I just couldn't get that much into it. It was alright but I think it's overrated. Final Fantasy 10 will always be my favorite FF.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Fallout 3. Even though I adored Morrowind and Oblivion (and have both on my list of top ten games all-time), Fallout's universe/setting just doesn't do it for me. Most of the games I enjoy are pre-Gunpowder Age settings.

dsau

Apr 15, 2009
half life 2
oblivion(i missed morrowind too much)
resident evil 5
far cry 2