The greatest song ever has been released

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
Christian Fernandez said:
Flying Dagger said:
It's official, musicians, you can stop making music, the greatest song ever has been made.

I looked and found no threads, yet every other post on my facebook is talking about it, it's somehow already got over 13.6 million views.
I see your Friday and raise you a Never say Never

EDIT: wrong person lol.
I see your Never say Never and raise you the Scurge of the interwebs...

Edit-I can't get the link to work.... but for the same effect go Rick Roll yourself for me.

Danik93

Aug 11, 2009
Flying Dagger said:
It's official, musicians, you can stop making music, the greatest song ever has been made.

I looked and found no threads, yet every other post on my facebook is talking about it, it's somehow already got over 13.6 million views.
The Imperial Music gaurd would like to sing this sing to Rebecca Black!
<youtube=r_2Jduxc2P8&feature=related>

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
tragicdan said:
I just love the era of auto tune and electronic sound its sooooo much better then actual talent.
Heh! You snobs with your instruments and your time signatures and your harmonies and your minor keys! Circle of what? Circle of bitches around me while my magic mic makes me sound good! Singin' 'bout them jeans, uh, uh!

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
This isn't the best song ever, what is this.

Also, lmfao at the black guy at the end, driving like "THIS MY SHIT".

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
smudgey said:
Not even auto-tune can help her. Note to "artists", if you can't sing live, don't fucking record it.
Well, there go all the boy bands and 90 % of the rappers, no more Miley Cyrus, no Simpson sisters - pretty much everyone you see on Saturday Night Live not holding a guitar. They wouldn't have a career.

Wilko316

Jun 16, 2010
The only free space is in the back. Her choices are sitting in a seat or sitting on the handbrake.
Not only that, she just names shit she does, here's my version of the song;

I wake up at 7,
I gown downstairs,
I have some cereal,
I go to the bus stop,
My friends are in a car,
Do I sit on a seat,
Or do I sit on the bonnet,
I love fried eggs.

MrHero17

Jul 11, 2008
I heard a minute of this song yesterday before I pulled out but thanks to this thread I've managed to hear the whole thing, was hard to not just hit pause.

Img macros are the only cure!

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
Kortney said:
I thought this was a parody!
Same here, oh my god I actually thought it was a piss take.

This shit's fucking legit. Things like this make Bieber look good... yes I did actually say that

I can actually see her being on top of America's most wanted. Fuck terrorists. Fuck mass criminal organisations. Rebecca Black, #1.

Fucking mainstream shit makes me wonder sometimes.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
That's it people.. Keep bringing attention to this song, that's a great way to make it go away.

I would like to make a point (like I have in the three or four other threads like this) that Rebecca Black had no part in writing this song. Her parents paid Ark Music Factory, which is run by two (horrible) songwriters, and they made the song for her. Which is kind of sad.. Because she might of had legit talent in a few years, now her name is tarnished pretty much for ever.

She is the Star Wars kid of the music.

Also

funguy2121 said:
Heh! You snobs with your instruments and your time signatures and your harmonies and your minor keys! Circle of what? Circle of bitches around me while my magic mic makes me sound good! Singin' 'bout them jeans, uh, uh!
This is my favourite post in the last 12 months, easily.

LinkSwitch

Jan 1, 2011
Not sure if troll...
You haven't heard of... well ANY other musician clearly.

>The worst song made by The Arcade Fire is better than any mainstream pop crap.

And that is my pretentiousness over for the day

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Oh god... I tried to listen to this "song" but I couldn't take anymore after about one minute... I freaking hate modern mainstream pop "music" it's sooooo terrible.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I decided to wait until today to listen to it (for obvious reasons), just a few minutes ago as it happens.

I couldn't get through the first chorus. If that is the greatest song ever - which, of course, it isn't, as I assume the OP knows - then we can declare the art officially dead.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
You haven't heard this song unless you've heard the deadmau5 remix.
http://soundcloud.com/fuckmylife/friday-deadmau5-remix

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Though the song is vile, I do feel sorry for the poor girl. I mean she's only 13, she's got the next 60 odd years of her life being bullied for this :(

Really my pity comes from her age, if she was older say like Kesha then i'd have no problem with the hatred, it's just I know I was an utter moron at that age and made bad choices luckily I didn't have the entire planet mocking me.