The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 2

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Wolfram01 said:
Heh at least they don't have the "real" sex mod that I stumbled on for FO3. It's probably ported to FO:NV as well I'd guess. Anyway it added a new chat option with pretty much anyone to have actual graphic sex with them, in many, many positions. Pretty weird shit.
Give it time...

You wouldn't BELIEVE some of the stuff the official tools can let you do. When they come out... God help us all...

Ipsen

Jul 8, 2008
Been consistently awesome with the Critical Misses.

Just want to say this time you've stepped it up with this one.e

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
There's a DBZ mod in Skyrim? That is badass! The only thing more awesome than killing a dragon, is killing a dragon with a Kamehameha wave.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
The Mod Squad always has ways of reminding us what a crazed asylum the internet is.

I used to be a modder like you, until I broke an arrow key.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
A Google search for 'Oblivion sex mods' is pretty much a one-way ticket to the horror-dimension; consider yourselves warned.
Warned?! You do realise that I had now to google 'Oblivion sex mods' without safesearch because you wrote that?

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
LOL. Looking forward to more sexy mudcrab strips.

"I saw a mudcrab the other day. Sexy, sexy creatures..."

poleboy

May 19, 2008
Why would female argonians even need mammaries...? It boggles the mind.

Mudcrab sex slave is hilariously disturbing. But then again, you can't go wrong with mudcrabs. They're even the blunt of jokes from the developers themselves.

shoreleave

Sep 3, 2011
I love the mudcrab's grimace in panel four. Its as though he has seen many things and none of them have been pleasant.

Axyun

Oct 31, 2011
I'd fall under texture connoisseur and stylist. I don't like very many mods that actually alter gameplay. Only time I've done that was for Oblivion because I hate the leveling system so I got a "x5 multiplier for all stats on level up" mod. Glad that's no longer necessary in Skyrim.

I'll probably only apply aesthetic mods to Skyrim. If someone is willing to make better enemy AI though, I'd consider that.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Ooh, I love that sexy mudcrab!
I'm also wondering if that's the lusty argonian maid.

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
Haha, love "The Fan" one. Never been a DBZ fan but for Morrowind after my first play through finding the magic system slightly impotent (in particular no mana regen/the need to constantly rest) I totally did that with The Slayers, made a Lina Inverse mod and had a great time bouncing around the island blasting everything to bits. Worked great with all the various bandits around, and now that Skyrim has dragons I'll probably have to revisit the idea!