The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Mass Effect 3:

In the middle of a firefight, I get low on health and dive into the nearest cover. A Cerberus Centurion then sneaks up on me, game over.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
There was this stupid, explosive, spiky atom bomb thing spinning around me. I could not escape it. My antenna would not let it go. I had to make it through a narrow passage. A few hops down, it exploded.

Wilda426

Jun 14, 2010
I must be a time traveler then cause I was killed by machine gun fire while storming the beaches of Normandy. It will be painful. Game-MOHAA.

eventhorizon525

Sep 14, 2010
A geth hunter's unfortunately (for me) placed shotgun blast as I rush to save teammates? Least I got biotics prior to that death.

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
I can't remember exactly what death I got, but I'm pretty sure I'll be blown apart by a TF2 soldier's rocket launcher.

KA-RIT.

SanguineScale

Jun 8, 2011
I accidentally ran into Death during a Grind run in Persona 3. He froze the hell out of me.... I'm hoping that it's over quickly :(

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
So I'm going to be picked up by a dragon and thrown off the tallest building in the world?

There are worse ways to go.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
So I'm going to die piloting a Thor against a whole wack of Zerg, Protoss and Terran working together?

In reality, they're gona need a lot of troops to take me down. But what a glorious death it shall be.

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
Hmm... Actually the last time I played a video game it ended with me beating the game and surviving...

Does this mean I'm going to win and get to see the ending cut scene?!

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
I'm gonna die alot. Last game i played was Demon's Souls, and since i'm dead already and the nexus has me, i'm gonna keep dying.

OT: I'm gonna be burned to a crisp by a bipedal Flame Demon called Flamelurker. Dude is OP around NG+++++

pendragonown

Apr 14, 2009
The last game I played was Advance Wars Dual Strike, and I quit the map because I messed up beyond saving it so...I quit life?

Razoack

Jan 26, 2012
Right, so im going to be burned to a crisp by a woman that turns into a dragon. (LoL - Shyvana)

nameless023

Fancy Forum Title Goes Here
Nov 11, 2011
Can't recall which one was the latest so I'll mention both of them: I'll either get killed by a shady mercenary's Laser Pistol after having my entire left side mutilated by a nearby missile explosion OR I'll die after having my chest torn open by an angry couple of Deathclaws (that I might have provoked after a failed attempt to land a grenade under them)... Either way it will be quite painful D:

(I was playing Fallout 3, in case you didn't figure that out)

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Quazimofo said:
wintercoat said:
I am going to be killed by a Zombie king who usurped power from his stupid zombie nephew who thinks he's French. All while after breaking out of his dungeon.
what game are you playing? because that sounds frigging stupid as hell..... AND I LOVE IT!

as for me, i got shot. in the face. many times. straightforward, not particularly painful if the first one or 2 kills me, and quick if they have good aim (quick and painless here... whats the word? to say cannot have one without the other, but in one word)
Breath of Death VII: The Beginning. It's an oldschool-style RPG with an awesome sense of humor. I heartily endorse it.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Sean Hollyman said:
How did you die, in what game, and how painful do you think it's going to be?
So I'm going to telekinetically attempt to move an electrified crossbow bolt trailing a wire and turn too far so that the cable touches me and kills me.

Huh, that doesn't sound terribly pleasant (though there are worse ways to go). At least I'll have Plasmids when I go.