The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
um... Pikmin, I guess? I'm not sure if I'm boned or not, but it would be cool seeing Plants VS. Zombies acted out like some wicked irl game :)

Plus hordes of uber cool bugs and critters would be equally wicked (I wonder who remembers this game...)

TrollOgerElf

Sep 19, 2010
scoped 9 mm with an extended mag
sounds like it time to go be badass
with my backpack filled with ammo and my lack of karma i shall go forth and feast on zombie flesh!

Enkidu88

Jan 24, 2010
This isn't good. Not good at all.

I was playing Red Dead Redemption last.

I had the Springfield rifle, slow reload and low ammo count. And I was trying to get the Sharpshooter level 2...so I'd just shot a rabbit.

Yeah, I'm screwed.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
A Carl Gustav, sweet. And the thing I killed last... Do I get a blackhawk full of troops as my companion o_O?

kek13

Sep 23, 2010
I think it was a hunting rifle in bad condition from fallout 3
I am so screwed if they rush me and I don't have any stimpaks.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
mb16 said:
well ok then i have one of these
and my companion is one of these
i think that beats most things here

EDIT: i would like to see something beat this
I did on the first page. What game are yours from?

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
So if the last game is an RTS like SC2 do I get chose 1 unit or the army I killed him with?
If its 1 unit then I would take:
and I had like 4 of them plus a whole army of Zealots, Colossi, and Stalkers if I'm allowed the whole army.

For companion I get some guy's Zerglings I guess

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
I got killed pretty early on in a rouge-like... so I've got, like, a +3/+0 hand axe. Not only is that not stellar, but I'm also not anything like a dwarf.

Uzbekistan

Dec 17, 2009
Well, the last actual GAME I played was... Golden Sun. I have a cursed axe, a cursed rod, a sword and a raiper.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Dang ... All I got is a deck of Cards....

Magic the Gathering Cards that is and I was using a White Angel deck last.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
So a combine heli and a bunch of antlions? This zombie apocalypse just got interesting.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
Two hidden blades. I thing it might be a useful weapon in close range incounters, but I would like to avoid them. They are kind of small and it would be difficult to avoid bites with them as well. I guess it's a good, light weapon to use while I am looking for fire axes, katanas and machine guns though.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
Game: Fallout New Vegas
Weapon: That Gun, a pistol that fires a rifle round with no kick and pinpoint accuracy.
Thing: Super-mutant, wielding an assault rifle.

Yeah, I'm safe.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
This means I have the Sydney sleeper and my new companion is a demoman. Welp, I'm a gonner. Unless there is an unlimited ammo/health cabinet nearby.