The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
My new vegas character is kinda cute and Benny had nothing but good things to say.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
I hope mmos count, my avatar is kinda hot, but if not then there might be trouble, pointman from fear isn't really my type..

Slade Brown

Jun 9, 2011
Um. Hey Issium... my douchey necromancer from Oblivion. Last I checked, he was straight. And slightly undead. So no thanks.

Lenvoran

Apr 29, 2010
Zenomorph said:
Lenvoran said:
League of Legends doesn't really have a main character... But the last three characters I played are Caitlyn, Akali, and Kayle.

I'm good for it.
ugh your lucky the last characters i played with were Garen, Malphite and Dr.Mundo .....oh sweet lord not mundo anything but mundo.
You can't even run! Too many slows! I'm so sorry. So very very sorry.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
So many people playing Lilith from Borderlands.

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I DO THAT?!?

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Alucard? Uh, no. No. Nope. No.
However, I must admit that aside from his weird, deep voice, he is pretty feminine looking.
But I can't see him trying to have sex with anyone. Last time I remember someone trying to seduce him, he banished their soul to a nightmare eternity.

PekoponTAS

Mar 7, 2009
I'd refuse, but so not to look like a jerk, I would offer a bucket of fish heads and send Ecco the Dolphin on his way.

ZodiacMaster101

Jul 6, 2010
So I get to have sex with my female shepherd, Juiliana..... well I guess its a good thing I played mass effect last time I got to play my Xbox 360 rather then playing halo reach like I was originally planning.