The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

FunGuy155

Apr 29, 2011
Terraria..........I'm not sure if my character's a male. I mean all there is is the different hairstyles. It could be a girl with a guy's hair cut or just a guy........ I'll say no just to be safe.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Disgaea DS. Oh ye gods.

Can I please count Etna as the protagonist instead of Laharl? I really don't wanna have sex with a demon that looks like a twelve-year-old anorexic boy, and I really don't think I could take him in a fight...

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
So its a foursome with Iris Fortner, Nell Ellis, and Edge Vanhite - sure, why not?

There's plenty of me to go around!

]DustArma[

Mar 11, 2011
Thank god this time I wasn't playing DKC3.

RE5 coop as Sheva last night, so I believe I kind of lucked out... as I could've been playing DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Well, considering that I've been playing Borderlands a lot recently, and 3/4 of them are guys, I guess I'm stuck with Lilith.

...Not bad, actually. I'll let you know when the vid hits the web. XD

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Threads like this are slowly killing this site, I pray to whatever god will listen to make the bloody things stop.

SereneMidnight

May 22, 2011
Played Ace Combat 6 last night. Since it's unknown who's flying as Garuda 1, I usually let my iDOLM@STER planes take care of that for me.

Since I flew as Chihaya, yes. I would have sex with her.

jigilojoe

Mar 4, 2009
Not sure how I'd take a sackboy in the sack, and before that it's CJ from GTA, I would not much fancy that.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
tomservo4prezident said:
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom... So I guess my standard team?

Yeah, I could see a threesome with Jun The Swan and Tekkaman Blade being pretty hot.

meh I would have gone with yatterman #2 personally

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Well... awkward. I was just playing Mass Effect 2 and my Shepard is about as identical to me as I could make him, so... yuck.

Would that be more like masturbation then?

manarazer

Nov 20, 2009
I last played Proun. For various reasons I would immediately get off the track (while listening to some smooth jazz ^^).
http://www.indiegamereviewer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/proun-game-track-1b.jpg

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
For the past few nights, I've been playing through Portal 2's singleplayer (two chapters at a time).
Toniiiiight... I'm gonna have myself... a real good time.