The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
Hiname said:
Grayjack said:
Hiname said:
*peers at Dyshana [http://i.imgur.com/06HVU.jpg]

... Thank you. I can die happily now.
I would consider either Leonhardt or Rex to be the main character. Speaking of Agarest, I got Sieghart from Record of Agarest War Zero. No thanks. I don't swing that way.
Oh hush. They are around for one generation each and have a semi-appearance in the perfect ending route. Unlike Dyshana who is always around to take care of your brats. *clings to her leg* ... Or what about Ellis?
Or Sharona for that matter - or Vira-Lorr.

I could lose myself in those two....sigh

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
God I hope not - he sounds like a candidate for the Doom marine...

Incubation, or Battle Isle Phase 4, if you prefer.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
The Irradiated dickhead from STALKER 3 (Call of Pripyat)

Let's run into a anomaly field. He'll never find me there!

ADeskofRichMahogany

Jan 4, 2010
I just played Alice Madness Returns.

Uhhhhhhh...
I would not argue. Mostly because I would be afraid of having important things cut off.

Rock Beefchest

Dec 20, 2008
Chell from portal 2. Shes got a nice figure and all but I like my womens to make a touch more noise than that.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Last game i played was Mass Effect. My character is a smoking hot blonde chick with slight lesbian tendencies... SCORE!

EDIT: If self-made characters don't count, Alice from Madness Returns. Smoking hot dark haired 19 year old with piercing green eyes? ALSO SCORE!

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
CJ from San Andreas.... AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOTTOSTERYOTYPEORANYTHINGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
Well, it's...
sigh.
I'm not happy about this, but.. it's Rico Rodriguez. If he wants it, it's going to happen.

burhanr

Jun 7, 2011
JC Denton.

I am pretty sure there are some nano aug out there to make him look and feel like Miranda Kerr.

TheHitcher

Sep 9, 2009
Oh, Chell? Mhmm. I certainly don't care if she's got a bit of brain damage. :p

Estelindis said:
Geralt of Rivia? Oooh, baby... <3

It'd be a ***** trying to get him to settle down, though. ;-D
Oh, God, you just don't know where he's been. Actually, you probably do, which somehow makes it worse. :p

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Now, now, Isaac, no need to dismember me, it's just I don't swing that-OH MY GOD, YOUR DEAD GIRLFRIEND'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU! *runs away*

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
King Toasty said:
...Megatron?

Oh god.
your response made me laugh the most.

congrats.

ot: i played odst. i'm gonna say buck is the protagonist because he's nathan fillion. so i say fuck yeah 'cause he's nathan fillion.

thedevilscousin

Nov 14, 2010
So.... who is the protagonist of Mortal Kombat, the last fighter i chose was either Scorpion or Noob Saibot, don't remember which. I don't swing that way but if it were Kitana i'd consider it.

Catchpa: toloyi approved
who is toloyi?

Jaso11111

Sep 22, 2010
Damn! I dunno what to think about Hotspur... oh, wait, that mental image will haunt me forever.