The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

Ready2Go

Jun 7, 2010
I'm pretty sure if Paxton Fettel from fear 3 wants to have sex with someone, he won't really ask for thier permission.

Arionis

Oct 19, 2008
Alice, you're a little crazy, and I've heard some things.....

So, yeah. I'm up for it. Let's go down the rabbit hole.

*Cue Chesire grin*

Wierdguy

Feb 16, 2011
Serious Sam... I would run but... fuck it Ill just bend over and take it, you cant escape that bad-ass mfcker anyway o_o'

Pyrokinesis

Dec 3, 2007
Kyle Meadows said:
Always bet on Duke? I would cry a little bit.
Duke wants to bang me? Either hes a had too many beers, been knocked on his butt too many times, or desperate for my approval after playing that terrible game that'd he'd go gay for it...
My votes on that last one.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Well, i just played Fallout 3. sooooo, i'm stuck screwing my self again....why does this always happen whenever i answer a thread like this? not that i'm not a nice guy but it's good to have a bit of variety....

also isn't the guy like 19? wouldn't that be pedophillia? i prefer not to think of the implications of that....

Sikratua

Apr 11, 2011

I can think of worse things to do with my day.

Biodeamon said:
also isn't the guy like 19? wouldn't that be pedophillia? i prefer not to think of the implications of that....
Since when is the age of concent over 18?

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Genghis Khan from Civilization V? Well, that's kind of fucked up.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
rutger5000 said:
I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R shadow of chernobiel and I opted to merge with C-Concience. So technocaly that would mean C-Conciences wants to have sex with me. That is the combined concience of 8 people, probably all male. I wonder how that goes. I'm up for all sorts of experiments, and if they use their bodies I might agree on it if I'm in an very adventerous mood. If they only use their mind(s), I'd be very very very scarred.
The other option is that it's just marked one who wants to have sex with me. hmmm, depends on my mood really. Like I said I'm up for experiments, but he is not really my type.
so the consciences of 8 people huh into one being?
now would that be a gang-bang or just plain sex?

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
Plants Vs Zombies... I'm not sure who I'm sleeping with, Crazy Dave? The dude who's house I'm protecting (Which is... me?) the zombies or the flowers. If I delve back even further it's Starcraft so Jim Raynor... meh he's alright, pretty badass and everything, I'll answer this question when Heart of the Swarm comes out and I'm controlling a pre-infestation Kerrigan.

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
Gordon Freeman coming on to me?

How?!

Hopefully he will leave the crowbar out of this...

blaise_fire

Mar 8, 2011
ME: I'm sorry Shepard I'm not into other women.
Shepard: *paragone charm option* BUT I LOVE YOU!
ME:... ok.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Soul Calibur 4 doesn't HAVE a protagonist. Only 'whoever you're playing as'. Ergo, I go into Character Creation and make a sexy female.