The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
I was playing Enslaved... Let's go ahead and consider Trip the protagonist, shall we? That seems good.

CruxisCalling

Jan 27, 2011
The last game I played was Dragon Age 2, but my Hawke ended up being straight so I can't see that happening... but she is good looking.

Too bad it wasn't Origins, in which my character was bisexual and my type. And maybe she would bring Zevran?

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
FalloutJack said:
Soul Calibur 4 doesn't HAVE a protagonist. Only 'whoever you're playing as'. Ergo, I go into Character Creation and make a sexy female.
Actually, I'd say you're out of luck- I believe Siegfried would be the protaganist. (My apologies.) Still, good to see someone that's playing SC on the Escapist.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ohh mother of mercy I last played TF2. I'm just gona walk infront of an enemy level 3 sentry and end it all now. If not well I guess I'll have to go with Scout.

zspartancats

Jul 5, 2011
Lets see.....aw man.

Technically, I would be having sex with a little green army man.

How would that work?

Apr 25, 2009
I'm just gonna pretend I was playing female Shepard...

OR that I was playing League of Legends as Lux...

Dayum, Lux ;)

<3

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Back off, Maria. Back the hell off. No, don't go for that sword. Don't even think about it. You have no idea just how well I can graze. Trying to intimidate me? Not working! Not in the least!

(Anyone who can figure out which game it was from just the name and the fact she has a sword needs to spend a lot less money on games.)

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
LiberalSquirrel said:
FalloutJack said:
Soul Calibur 4 doesn't HAVE a protagonist. Only 'whoever you're playing as'. Ergo, I go into Character Creation and make a sexy female.
Actually, I'd say you're out of luck- I believe Siegfried would be the protaganist. (My apologies.) Still, good to see someone that's playing SC on the Escapist.
Nope, I deny that. This is a fighting game. Fighting games have a range of people to play with and it is whoever you used that is central to it at the time. And I...have not actually used Siggy yet. Sorry, it's a wossname... Loophole.

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
...I didn't even like inFamous that much, and I certainly don't like Cole that way. Why couldn't I have played SoulCalibur IV instead? Plenty of attractive protagonistic women in that...

moretwocents

Jan 20, 2011
Ethan from Pokemon Heartgold?
Aren't you a little... young for that?
Not that I swing that way, or anything.

Not PvP Flagged

Mar 7, 2011
I just got done playing TF2, and there are 9 guys... 18 if you count both teams, I guess I really don't have much of a choice *thinks of a happy time*

Zorak the Mantis

Oct 17, 2007
Hmm, I don't swing that way but Daniel, from Amnesia: The Dark Descent, is definitely a no. Too crazy and messed up by the crap he has to endure, although the British accent is nice.

andriod

Jun 3, 2010
Tiger Sora said:
Ohh mother of mercy I last played TF2. I'm just gona walk infront of an enemy level 3 sentry and end it all now. If not well I guess I'll have to go with Scout.
Here lies scout, he ran fast and died a virgin.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
FalloutJack said:
LiberalSquirrel said:
FalloutJack said:
Nope, I deny that. This is a fighting game. Fighting games have a range of people to play with and it is whoever you used that is central to it at the time. And I...have not actually used Siggy yet. Sorry, it's a wossname... Loophole.
Don't blame you for that. Only reason I felt the need to mention it is because I tried to make the same argument (for a completely different reason), and my friend ended up running to the Soul Calibur wiki in an attempt to prove me wrong.

SC wiki said:
Siegfried Schtauffen is the main protagonist character in the Soul series and the most central character of the series.