The Royal wedding.. Any thoughts?

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
So much hate for the royal wedding? Why!

Yes its two people getting married who no one really cares about and yes its an unnatural amount of TV coverage but your all forgetting one thing

Theres an official drink along wedding game that everyone can play = P What could be more fun than having a day off in the sun, getting drunk with friends and laughing at a bunch of snobs? Its gonna be an amazing day xD

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Pandalink said:
Royal Wedding drinking game.
It's gonna be a messy day.
Oh, I want in on that.
As for the wedding? Meh. Good for you that you're getting married, just don't make such a big deal about it.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Don't care at all. I think coverage here starts at 4 AM and no way in hell am I waking up that early to watch two people I don't care about get married.

FateOrFatality

Mar 27, 2010
I think it's tragic. I mean - the guy is a Prince. He could probably get any (or most) women he wanted. Why waste a gift like that on something like marriage?

Some people...

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Sassafrass said:
I'll be watching from the time the wedding starts but for two reasons. One, to see if Kate Middleton trips over her dress as I have £5 bet with someone that she will and two, to count how many times they mention Princess Diana. I'm willing to bet they mention her at least 5 times.
My friends and I are planning some sort of immense drinking game. Every time they mention Diana, it's another shot of gin. Hmm, I need to think of some more conditions...

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
british: i would be going but i sold my rifle, sooo... bascaly no im not.

also: a bar is celebrating the wedding by having a hog roast in the middle of the street. on either side of the pub there is a mosque and a muslim family. they plan on not eating it but to leave it cooking for the whole day...

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Sassafrass said:
I'm British and I'm standing by my opinion that it's starting so early in the day so they can gush about Diana again and again and again and again and again. I mean, what the hell is gonna be happening at 6am, when we start our coverage here? "Oh, and news just in, Prince William has just woken up and had a shit! Images and video soon!"
You sir...have made me chuckle.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Hmmm... where is it...
Ah here it is:
http://jadepheenix.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/and-not-a-single-fuck-500x506.jpg

Does it affect my life in any way? Nope.
Do I know the involved persons in any way? Nope.
Does it affect the lives of anyone I know? Nope.
I'm more excited for the UFC fight on saturday, and I won't even be watching it.

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
I'll watch it because:

a) It only takes like five minutes to walk up an aisle and say 'I do'.
b) Something unexpected might happen, "Where were you when the Royal Family got blown up?" "Oh, I was watching another channel as a protest against the monarchy and society in general" "Terrorist scum".
c) The Playstation Network is down.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
American: dont care, and I dont understand why other americans are gushing over another countries figurehead getting married.

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/28/royal.wedding.internet.crash/index.html

This article is really confusing. It's almost as if CNN thinks we give a shit here in America about what some figure heads do in Britain.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
No concern of mine, I have been avoiding anything royal wedding related. As far as thoughts go I did quite a amusing thought the other day if at some point in future the royal couple split up would she get half the country and joint custody of wales. But apart from that I won't be giving the wedding anther thought.

Canned Spam

Feb 28, 2011
My mum wants to make fun of what everyone is wearing, my dad thinks the entire royal family needs to stop existing, my brother and I don't give a flying fuck. We're all British.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
British.

other then getting a day off, i don't really care. we only keep them around because they bring terrorists touristsin.