The undefeated video game Boss

Kyle Roberts

Feb 18, 2011
Brock from Dead Rising the tank battle annoyed me and when i wasn't able to minichansaw him to death i pretty much died 36 times untill i knew ALL the hand to hand attacks.

cerealnmuffin

May 15, 2010
Devoto said:
Megaman 2 Doctor Wiley.

Never actually beat him..... should pick that game up again and defeat the old man once and for all.
That boss took me ages when I was younger and I was annoyed to find out that the lamest weapon ever (bubble) was his weak point when in spaceship form.... seriously bubble...

Digital_Hero

Jan 27, 2010
Play I wanna be The Guy. that whole game is like a fucking boss battle.
But since I need an example, DRACULA >_< arrrrrrgh so hard

Other than that, I can't think of a game i've let go unbeaten o_O

no, never mind. Megaman & Bass - KING.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Every enemy, from the second one onwards, in Ninja Gaiden. Fuck, but that game was hard.

Arcticflame said:
Look at my display picture.

Now WEEP.
Haha, when I was young and naive, I used to actually think that there was a way past those guys :p

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
There is one boss in Bomberman Jetters. I haven't played that game in years. Some sort of mole/lion thing if I remember correctly. Near the end of the game, I simply couldn't hurt him. I tried hitting him everywhere, at every time he did anything... there is no destructible environment or anything. I simply... I simply couldn't find the way. I don't want to ask the FAQs and figure it out, but who knows? When I finally give it another shot or two, I may just have to.

Inchronica

Feb 3, 2011
... Final Fantasy 12 Hell Wyrm/Yizimat. Freaking Impossible! I'm not spending 12 hours on one boss fight! ... Garbage.

Valiard

Feb 26, 2009
oh man so no one has played the first Otogi... i maintain to this day that the third form of Michizane the Ascendant is complete bull...

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
The last Vergil battle in DMC3 on anything Very Hard & above. Urgh. I farmed bloody palace for red orbs to buy every restoration item I could and yet what little damage I managed to inflict upon him was undone every time he used devil trigger. And every time he did, the moment I got hit once I'd have another new hole torn and have to use more healing.

I tried pressuring him more while he was in DT but that only made me get hit more often...

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
The giant robot at the end of South Park 64. That thing never died no matter what I threw at the damn thing. I even had invincibility and unlimited ammo on, and it still wouldn't go down! >8C

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
sky_rider19 said:
Dark Bowser from Bowser's inside story. I could never press x fast enough to get the little bugger inside bowser.
When it's fixing to happen, quickly turn your DS so the buttons are facing upwards and use your left thumb. I don't know if it will work for you, but for me for some reason anytime I have to spam a face button that works for me. I think using the left thumb so much for movement has made it more agile in a way.

Deathfyre

Mar 6, 2010
kortin said:
Last boss in Megaman Battle Network 3. i forget his name, but that shield thing he has goin on just kicked my ass over and over again :(
Either Bass or Alpha Bass

captainaweshum

May 1, 2010
The Ending boss from Dragon Age Origins. SLAUGHTERED. Of course, it doesn't help that I made a poor choice and lost Alistair. Right at the end! Tough stuff.

Mugen Weston

Jan 4, 2011
Mikba from (the very underrated) Breath of Fire 3

Couldn't beat him no matter what I tried, had to get a friend to beat him for me....the shame :(