The way you would like to die and your last words

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
Spirultima said:
SlainPwner666 said:
Getting shot and bleeding to death while beating the shit out of everyone nearby. And the second before I die I put in a chuck norris joke for best of effect.
But say you did that, no-one would be alive to hear it.
Using a chuck norris line or joke automatically awakens the power of awesome. Everyone man in the world would have an erection lasting for several seconds, and all of the women will automatically yell violent and profane things. It will be worth dying for. And no one will ever know. Muhahahaha.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
SlainPwner666 said:
Spirultima said:
SlainPwner666 said:
Getting shot and bleeding to death while beating the shit out of everyone nearby. And the second before I die I put in a chuck norris joke for best of effect.
But say you did that, no-one would be alive to hear it.
Using a chuck norris line or joke automatically awakens the power of awesome. Everyone man in the world would have an erection lasting for several seconds, and all of the women will automatically yell violent and profane things. It will be worth dying for. And no one will ever know. Muhahahaha.
If thats what happens...WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Fighting some goody two-shoes Nemesis.
My last words before abandoning this vessel/prison would be something like: "Finally! I'm free! Soon I'll retake my rightful place on the Throne of Hell and start my Reign of Terror! And it's all thanks to you!" If I'm not dead yet by then I'll put in some evil laughter.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Rex Dark said:
My last words before abandoning this vessel/prison would be something like: "Finally! I'm free! Soon I'll retake my rightful place on the Throne of Hell and start my Reign of Terror! And it's all thanks to you!" If I'm not dead yet by then I'll put in some evil laughter.
Ever heard of the words "Freza lover?"

levelone

Apr 17, 2009
"AVENGE ME BROTHERS!" (I play way too much Wh40k Space marines, but what could you say that would be best for this topic?)

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
Propagandasaurus said:
Holy crap, I think I just opened up an artery. Oh crap, that is a lot of blood. I'm not joking guys, this is... this is really bad.

I'm wrapping the wound but it's not stopping. Uh, okk ligthedded...!!. is m post i scapis???>>>>>>>>>>>>
That she is! That she is!

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Spirultima said:
Rex Dark said:
Ever heard of the words "Freza lover?"
No, what do you mean? Are you sure it's not "Frieza" instead of "Freza"

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
Drawing my last, slow remaining breaths on my deathbed, my old and wizened face staring at the ceiling, with a small smile hidden under a full white beard, I'd whisper, "Ceiling cat is watching you."

Timewave Zero

Apr 1, 2009
Aethren said:
Drawing my last, slow remaining breaths on my deathbed, my old and wizened face staring at the ceiling, with a small smile hidden under a full white beard, I'd whisper, "Ceiling cat is watching you."
My friend, THAT is going to be hard to beat...

Personally, fighting God atop a mountain but before killing him he has me nuked a milion times over in a second. But then he dies, too. HE JUST DOES.

EDIT: Sorry, last words...Um, I say 'When you find yourself, alone, cold and dying, you'll know you are in the Constellation of the Black Widow! FUCK YOU!!!' Then he nukes me all those times.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
By getting sliced up by Wolverine. My last words? "What's that sulphury, burning smell?"

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
I would like to be killed on my 100th birthday in a threesome

and my last words would be "There wouldn't be a swine flu if we treated the pigs petter"