The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
solidsnake101023 said:
ZeroMachine said:
Looks like I have seven days to prepare and four days to beat L.A. Noire. Good deal.
your lucky i live in australia and only have 1
captcha OFE+AF mistobse
Whoa, wait, so the country it was made in gets it LATER?

Man, I feel bad for you, dude :(

Wilko316

Jun 16, 2010
1. AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG NO!
2. Wanking on people's houses and declaring that my nut chutney is apocalyptic rain.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
1) No, because I'm not a nut job.
2) Living la vida loca.

Misterpinky said:
...as opposed to all the parts in the bible specifically stating that nobody can know the exact time of the end of the world besides God? Just how dumb are these supposed "Christians". They make the rest of us look so stupid.
Religions and holy books aren't exactly known for their clarity or consistency.

Shane_For_Wax

Jan 7, 2011
1: Do you think this is really going to happen?
No.
2: If it were, how would you spend your last days?
Make sure I have my guns nearby as well as food and video games.

Jan 27, 2011
1: I don't believe in this end of days BS.
2: Doing my normal life, since I don't believe it's gonna happen. If there are clear signs of the end, however (like a giant meteor falling from the sky), then I will hide in my basement with those I love, and hold them close. Unfortunately, if the signs are obvious, there will be no power, so no gaming... :(

Strain42 said:
I don't think anything is going to happen. I think if anything bad DOES happen, it will be because someone or a large group of people do something stupid and violent out of fear and paranoia.
This is my fear. I don't believe this end of days BS. But the nutjobs that DO believe it scare me. I know that december 12, 2012, I will be staying at home if at all possible. Not out of fear for the apocalypse, but for fear that there will be nutjobs running the streets causing havoc and mayhem!

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
xerounlimited said:
1. I'm atheist... So yeah...
2. Well, if there is certainly no chance for survival, go to as many red light district as possible, maybe I can collect a postcard from each (wait, what?)
1.I'm a christian and I agree with this guy, it's not gonna happen
2.Packing my stuff because I'm moving... what a shitty way to spend my last day.

eruwenfuin

May 28, 2009
1. No......did anybody say yes yet?

2. Hmm...get laid? Or get this dude I know laid, with me. He looks like he needs some, and I well...need some ;). There might also be drugs and alcohol involved, since well, if you're gonna go anyways, why not coked out/xtced up out of your mind.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
michiehoward said:
Also I would like to say that this ahhh for lack of a better word sect of believers in The Rapture Doctrine are the real hardcore nuts. And its the reason I don't like them.

If you check out their "To Those Who Are Left Behind" video, its about 10 mins of
Ha ha ha your fucked...

They differ completely in their interpretation of what happens after the Rapture, the main difference being that those who are left behind have no choice of repentance and cannot be forgiven, aka no hope for the rest of us. To me that sound very un-Christ like the opposite of what a true Christian is. So to sound very un-Christ like myself I hope the little fuckers don't get their wish.
I actually think we get at least 7 years post rapture for us non-believers to get our act together, if I'm not mistaken

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
How the hell do they keep on coming up with these dates? Throwing darts at a calender? I thought people would've gotten over this shit by the 19th century, especially after every single other such end of the world prediction based on the Bible has been shown to be a load of steaming shit.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
No. Doing a little research on the number of apocalyptic predictions throughout history, across faiths and cultures is pretty sobering and decisive on this matter.

Eat some cake, chill out, read a little.

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
I say old chap said:
No. Doing a little research on the number of apocalyptic predictions throughout history, across faiths and cultures is pretty sobering and decisive on this matter.

Eat some cake, chill out, read a little.
It wasn't a serious suggestion as to their method, silly, but ridiculing the whole idea of these end time prophecies that appear every time the old date is proven wrong. In Christianity, there's been 2000 years of "The Second Coming is just around the corner on ___________!" "Whoops, guess I was wrong that time, but THIS time, on ___________, there really will be one!"

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Anyone amused by this part?
Holy God is far, far greater than our human minds can even begin to explain or understand. In Genesis 1:1 God declares:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
If I'm ever writing a holy book I'm also declaring that I created the heaven and the earth.

Carnage95

Sep 21, 2009
1. I think the answer is pretty obvious now. No.
2. "Pack your shit folks, we're going away."

They best stop predicting, they are always wrong.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
1: No, but I kinda hope it does, this planet needs a cleansing real bad.

2: Having sex.

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
MindBullets said:
Well, at least I get one day of playing LA Noire.
Just pray for no unforeseen delays! If you've been a good Christian, Jeebus might let you play it in heaven?

1) Obviously not, why would this apocalypse claim be any different to any of the other thousands of disproved apocalypse claims?

2) If it were absolutely going to happen and there'd be no way to avoid it then I'd probably just get incredibly drunk. Hey wait, I do that already!