The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Hang on, I'm feeling some waves of energy...

Hmm...

Hmm, hmmm...

Ah, okay, the world is not going to end on May 21st, 2001. There's my prediction. You can thank me later.

Jeez, I wonder why people never pay attention to predictions like that.

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
But I go to Germany 4 days later :(
I'm a Christian and I dunno what to think. Wait and see, I say. Likely not, people have said this will happen before.

yndsu

Apr 1, 2011
Matthew 24:36 - 39

36 ?But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

That's what The Bible says. So who ever claims that the Bible says that the end comes on the 21st of May are wrong and have not studied the Word of God properly.

Also, it cant come on the 21st as i am flying back home to see my family on the 25th.
So NO, the world IS NOT GOING TO END on the 21st of May.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
blaqknoise said:
Doesn't the Bible say no man will know the date of the end of the world?
Yes it does.

Mat 24:35-36 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (36) "But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.
So... I'm gonna say these guys are nuts.

Edit: Ninja'd

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
You know, this whole rapture thing... apparently, all the devote Christians are going to ascend to Heaven, while those of us who lack faith will be left behind....

Sooooo....
1. Nopers.
2. I'll be having myself a little celebration. I'm not too keen on these religious fanatics, and if they want to bugger off to another plane of existence, that's a-ok by me! Hell, I might even spring for a "don't ever think of coming back" present!

BoTTeNBReKeR

Oct 23, 2008
1. No.
2. Get access to a nuclear bunker and surive there for a few years so I can join the war against the machines and take down Skynet.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
CM156 said:
According to the source below, the world is going to end on May 21, 2011.

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html

The Holy Bible gives several additional astounding proofs that May 21, 2011 is very accurate as the time for the Day of Judgment. For more information on this subject, you may request a copy of We Are Almost There, available free of charge from Family Radio.
Fellow Escapists, I have two questions for you:

1: Do you think this is really going to happen?

2: If it were, how would you spend your last days?

Personally? I firstly don?t think it was going to happen, but if it were, I would buy a DeLorean. I?ve always wanted one of those cars.

EDIT: If it were true, I would try to dig a fallout shelter. That may be hard, considering I live in an area of Missouri where we have about 8-14 inches of dirt above rock and clay.

EDIT 2: Matthew 24:36 has been cited several times, just so you know.

1. according to Jesus the world was supposed to end when this random temple was destroyed. the fact that this happened a long time ago seems to bother no one.. the world will not end on May 21st, 2011 or any other time soon. In fact, worrying about the end of the world is silly. our galaxy is an inconsequential speck of the universe, our planet means nothing. And since sadness is a perceived emotion, it won't even be "sad" if the world is destroyed because no one will be left to be "sad" about it.

2.move into my old house in the country with several thousand rounds of .30-06 ammo, a deep well, and an organic garden

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
1) No
2) Masturbate furiously or, the horror, actually go out, talk to people and try to get laid.

RADlTZ

Nov 19, 2009
Daverson said:
You know, this whole rapture thing... apparently, all the devote Christians are going to ascend to Heaven, while those of us who lack faith will be left behind....
If the Rapture happened we'd have a lot of empty churches to use for something...

Also
1) Nope
2) Gather and combine all churches into monolithic Strip Club / Rocketship and flee the plannet

Chaza

Dec 15, 2010
Well if it does at least I won't have to do my exams.

1. Naaa; world ends in 2012 everyone knows that.

2. Most probably die or kill shit. What ever floats my boat at the time.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
1. I don't think it's going to happen, but it'd save me having to do my finals.

2. Play games. Get drunk. Sleep. Repeat.

Vault Girl

Apr 17, 2010
It's not going to happen

Try and find a vault to crawl in too, or hope there is a real world alternative to Vault-Tec