There Will Be Brawl: Episode Three

zimpirate

Mar 15, 2009
Father Time said:
Question for the Brawl crew.

Who amongst you are pacifists and which ones are more likely to get into a fight or maybe win a fight.

I've got my guesses.
Matt Miller, would win in any fight.

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Father Time said:

Who amongst you are pacifists and which ones are more likely to get into a fight or maybe win a fight.

I've got my guesses.
Damian (Falcon) is a BIG dude, and Paul (Mario) looks like he can be quite a scrapper, but my money would be on Reilly (Lil' Mac). Or Kat (Peach)... its always the ones you least expect.

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
I wouldn't cross Kat. That chick is grade A terrifying.

TheAlmightyAwesome said:
johnnymcbadass said:
If the wait seems too long to bear, head to our homepage and check out the extra footage!
Hey, Johnnymcbadass, when will there be new downloads on your website for the fans?
In just a short couple of days! Thanks for asking!

TheAlmightyAwesome

Mar 13, 2009
MatthewMercer said:
Father Time said:

I've got my guesses.
Damian (Falcon) is a BIG dude, and Paul (Mario) looks like he can be quite a scrapper, but my money would be on Reilly (Lil' Mac). Or Kat (Peach)... its always the ones you least expect.
Paul, a scrapper? Paul looks like he eats scrap. Like, old car bumpers and abandoned refrigerators. My money'd be on Grafton. He'd go for the balls and never look back.

I think an even better question, though, is who do YOU think would win in a fight?

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
I think a better question is which fan would win in a fight? My money is on Doug cuz he's got that Jedi Fred Astaire thing going on.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
So to prevent this from becoming a "only people who work on the show can reply" thread. What do you guys enjoy most about your show?

(gah that was horribly worded)

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
RougeWaveform said:
So to prevent this from becoming a "only people who work on the show can reply" thread. What do you guys enjoy most about your show?
I think my question was much better suited for that!

HyperLink

Mar 18, 2009
I may be a douche in this series, but in real life, I'm a lover, not a fighter. Here's to that storyline!

Great job! And thanks for all the support everyone!

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
johnnymcbadass said:
RougeWaveform said:
I think my question was much better suited for that!
OH fans don't care about other fans fighting.. .Though.. having an ceiling fan (as in a device with rotating blades that circulates air, not someone who has a great appreciation for ceilings) being positioned in such a way as to "battle" some other type of mechanical fan (again, not some strange robotic/cyborg fanatic) could be interesting..

@Hyperlink: clever name! I giggled.

Lusperus

Aug 20, 2008
you play as the first big daddy that somehow survived the first (maybe it was the first one you saw outside repairing the dome)

my guess of the storyline is:

the big sister is kidnapping all the little sisters and dr. tenenbaum sends you to kill it.

TheAlmightyAwesome

Mar 13, 2009
johnnymcbadass said:
I think a better question is which fan would win in a fight?...
RougeWaveform said:
...What do you guys enjoy most about your show?...
Father Time said:
What are your favorite non-Nintendo game series?
So, which one are we answering?
1. Johnnymcbadass: I'm gonna say the chops on CanadianWolverine. And by chops, I mean his sideburns. Have you seen those things!?
2. RougeWaveForm: I like how surprised I still am when I see how twisted their world is. Just when I think they can't top themselves, I discover "Nope, they still can..." AND the character design done by Diana and JoEllen. Those girls deserve blow jobs or something.
3. Father Time: Brick Breaker on my BlackBerry. I play that mutha nonstop.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
johnnymcbadass said:
I think a better question is which fan would win in a fight? My money is on Doug cuz he's got that Jedi Fred Astaire thing going on.
Damn straight ;)

Fallen Savior

Jan 15, 2009
johnnymcbadass said:
I think a better question is which fan would win in a fight?...
RougeWaveform said:
...What do you guys enjoy most about your show?...
Father Time said:
What are your favorite non-Nintendo game series?
1.They fan that can get Becky to stand behind them wins.
2.I must second THEALMIGHTYAWESOME! (I really just typed that didn't I) This world just keeps getting better and better. For episode 3 I only read my scene and skipped the rest just to watch. I LMFAO the entire time. The genius behind the scripts, direction, puppets and costumes! Holy Shit the Costumes are phenomenal! But MOST OF ALL!!! This entire Crew and Cast are some of the coolest people to work with. I have never been in such a fun and supportive film environment. I savor every moment I get to work with these wonderful people. This is a project I don't want to end.
3. I used to be a SOCOM fanatic! Honestly I just like to kill people. It's a great stress release to talk shit to someone you just whacked!

BustaJonesGavin

Mar 11, 2009
1. I just joined these forums so I don't have a handle on who could beat who yet!

2. I love the transformation that takes place. Everyone shows up on location and we seem to always start out with a bit of that nervous "hey man. what's up?" An hour later we are all in make-up and costumes laughing, and before you know it, the camera is rolling and you are an entirely different person. You are IN that Mushroom Kingdom, even if it's just some law office. It's really awesome to share that trip with these people.

3. The rest of the crew loves the older Nintendo stuff. I can't help but adore Perfect Dark for the N64. Best console FPS ever made. Joanna, where are you in Brawl!?