Things you wish were normal to wear in public

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
CaptainEgypt said:
Wow.

So everyone in this thread refrains from wearing things they like because they're somehow concerned with what random strangers will think when they see it.
No Its beacuse I don't think it is legal to carry an: assult canon + terminator armor in
public...

Ricky 49

Jan 10, 2009
imperial stromtrooper outfits of star wars XD

also i would like more trench coats, top hats and cloaks in the world

and you can never go wrong with a good monocle

Mr0llivand3r

Aug 10, 2008
big Elizabethan trousers!!!!

i'm an actor and i've had to wear that stuff on stage and you feel like an idiot but after like 3 minutes you go, "you know, I could take 15 shits in these and nobody would know"

cause they're so poofed out. of course the smell would start to be irritating

PureZephyr

Mar 27, 2008
i'd have a tail (a realistic high quality one too), and the coat and armor Auron wore, you all know he looked badass when he shot his arm out from it and took stance

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
The one right above your state... It becomes cold as fuck in the winter, and yes it has cities, I live right outside of Atlanta, the capital.
Hmm...you have Winter?
I'm in. My best friend lives near Atlanta anyway, so I guess I should go bother her.
I must warn you, the radio here fucking sucks. But there are drawbacks, this state has the weirdest weather: HOT FUCKING SUMMERS. Freezing winters, but with no snow. Fall and spring can be hot as hell one day and freezing the next.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Suits anywhere and everywhere (ala Stella and the 10th Doctor). Or the Organization 13 robes, I want some of those!

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
Abedeus said:
In Poland I shouldn't wear hats yet. I'm 17, I want to wear them, but it would look weird.

Guess I'll wait those 3-5 years...

Oh, and suits. Again, at my age.
SUITS!!!

and a fedora...

lol i would have loved to live in the 50's ...

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I'd love to be able to wear a cloak or a cape, or to be able to wear a top hat and a monocle in public without looking like your crazy..

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
The one right above your state... It becomes cold as fuck in the winter, and yes it has cities, I live right outside of Atlanta, the capital.
Hmm...you have Winter?
I'm in. My best friend lives near Atlanta anyway, so I guess I should go bother her.
I must warn you, the radio here fucking sucks. But there are drawbacks, this state has the weirdest weather: HOT FUCKING SUMMERS. Freezing winters, but with no snow. Fall and spring can be hot as hell one day and freezing the next.
I've driven through Georgia a few times.
I am fully aware of the drawbacks of the radio. It was like listening to the "Ear Rape" station the entire time.

Hey, at least you have some variation!
Here, the seasons are "Hot" "Too Damn Hot" and "Someone please turn off the fucking sun oh my god what the fuck I am melting"
Sounds good to me, I hate any weather that isn't remotely hot.