Things you wish were normal to wear in public

4x2

Mar 26, 2009
Cloaks are neat. I would like to wear a mobster type suit though, those things are classy. I like my 1940's sailor's hat too, it would be nice if i didnt get odd looks when i wear it.

TobyMobias

Jan 5, 2008
My favourite fedora, a Harry Potter student cloak, my blue-blocker sunglasses, a ZP t-shirt ("Charismatic Stallion"), my "Ska-Life" wristband, one of those things Captain Jack Harkness wears on his wrist, a sonic screwdriver in the loop of my fedora, checkered vans and blue jeans with my L'il Guppy multitool hanging from my belt loop.

Kickass outfit right thurr.

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
The_White_Crane said:

To hell with normal, I have a trenchcoat and an awesome hat.
you sir, have won the internets.

i would also like to see more hobo tophats, complete with hobo gloves and a hobo suit.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Sounds good to me, I hate any weather that isn't remotely hot.
Then you'll be happy here.
Seriously.

But I get sick when it's warmer than 70ish.
I haven't slept in like four days because it's been too warm.
So, let's get this move over!
Ok, now, you'll have to find some mode of trasportation... Perhaps carjacking a soccermom? Or an elderly person? They don't seem to put up much of a fight.

FallenBlade20

Feb 14, 2009
Zoot suit and a fedora. Like the real 1940's ones, not those stupid imitation ones that prom suit stores try to pass off.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Ok, now, you'll have to find some mode of trasportation... Perhaps carjacking a soccermom? Or an elderly person? They don't seem to put up much of a fight.
Funny story! There was a huge black dude in the news recently. He was like...6'2", 200+ pounds...40 years old...and he got his ass beat by a 90 year old man he was trying to carjack.
Hmmm... Maybe you shouldn't listen to me... In that case, disregard that statement and steal a helicopter! Or maybe you could be boring and take the bus.

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Funny story! There was a huge black dude in the news recently. He was like...6'2", 200+ pounds...40 years old...and he got his ass beat by a 90 year old man he was trying to carjack.
Did they say fucking how?

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Hmmm... Maybe you shouldn't listen to me... In that case, disregard that statement and steal a helicopter! Or maybe you could be boring and take the bus.
What, and get raped? I don't think so.
The bus is for peasants anyway. I'll just walk.
Bus? Rape? Busrape? Heh... You could ride a donkey...

Akhena88

Mar 21, 2009
I do martial arts and it would kick butt to be able to wear my dogi(aka the white pajamas) places. Not cause it's intimidating or anything, just cause it's so freaking comfortable. I occasionally get away with wearing the pants places, but mostly only on errands and kicking around the house. The same goes for hakima (the long pleated samurai pants) and kimonos though I've never gotten to wear one.