Things you wish were normal to wear in public

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Damien the Pigeon said:
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Damien the Pigeon said:
Dude, if I could get Sora's outfit from Kingdom Hearts 2 (sans the ridiculous sized shoes and pants), I would be very happy. That would be so awesome to wear in public!
OMG DUDE! Why didn't I think of that?! Personally I'd love to have Riku's clothes, and his hair, and his keyblade...Scratch that, I'd just love to be Riku.
Yeah, I'd like to wear Riku's shirt, but I don't think I'd want the pants. If you look closely, the pant legs are held up by leather straps. That's a little odd for me. His shirt is pretty BA though.
Are we referring to Riku for KH2? XD
I think you're on about KH1, his jeans in KH2 are like O.O AWESOME.

Damien the Pigeon

Oct 23, 2008
Damien the Pigeon said:
Damien the Pigeon said:
Dude, if I could get Sora's outfit from Kingdom Hearts 2 (sans the ridiculous sized shoes and pants), I would be very happy. That would be so awesome to wear in public!
OMG DUDE! Why didn't I think of that?! Personally I'd love to have Riku's clothes, and his hair, and his keyblade...Scratch that, I'd just love to be Riku.
Yeah, I'd like to wear Riku's shirt, but I don't think I'd want the pants. If you look closely, the pant legs are held up by leather straps. That's a little odd for me. His shirt is pretty BA though.
Are we referring to Riku for KH2? XD
I think you're on about KH1, his jeans in KH2 are like O.O AWESOME.
Yeah, I was referring to KH1. The KH2 pants are better. All KH outfits are pretty cool, sans the massive shoes.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
So everyone in this thread refrains from wearing things they like because they're somehow concerned with what random strangers will think when they see it.
Not really. I wear a black wool greatcoat.
In Florida.
It is regularly 80+ degrees here.

The only reason I wish people would stop noticing is because if I get one more clever "Hey Neo" remark I am going to seriously kill someone.
There won't be enough left to bury, either.

[/quote]

You. Wear. A coat. In 80+ weather. I don't wear a coat when its below 30. Wanna trade states?

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Yeah, I was referring to KH1. The KH2 pants are better. All KH outfits are pretty cool, sans the massive shoes.[/quote]

Yes, the giant shoes would prove to be a nuisance IRL XD.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
SKIRTS!! I love long skirts and I think they are so comfy and fresh :p

no seriously, when I was in high school I used to switch my pants with a friend and I really loved those long skirts

I keep begging my wife to wear the ones I bought her but she doesn´t want to...
they just drive me crazy!!

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Not really. I wear a black wool greatcoat.
In Florida.
It is regularly 80+ degrees here.

The only reason I wish people would stop noticing is because if I get one more clever "Hey Neo" remark I am going to seriously kill someone.
There won't be enough left to bury, either.
You. Wear. A coat. In 80+ weather. I don't wear a coat when its below 30. Wanna trade states?
Holy fuck, yes please.
I cannot stand this shit weather one more minute, I might kill again.
What state do you live in? Does it have cities?
The one right above your state... It becomes cold as fuck in the winter, and yes it has cities, I live right outside of Atlanta, the capital.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
Skirts, its annoying that women can wear trousers fine nowadays but men aren't allowed to wear skirts, sexism in my book. Mind you I usually wear what I want, including blacked out sunglasses a lot of the time.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
My black fedora and my RAF overcoat so many strange looks only from my (fo lack of a better word) "peer" group older people don't mind the jacket and the hat just looks awesome. I also agree with bringing back monocles and spats and i would love to own a pair of subscription steampunk goggles.