TV shows that only you remember.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
I remember a cartoon on the WB (I think). This one is REALLY fuzzy for me, but here goes:

I'm pretty sure that it had a motorcyle that could fly, or something like that, and it had conspiracy theories and stuff.

Anyone got an idea?

Panda Mania

Jul 1, 2009
Lois and Clark. Sure it was all 90s and relentlessly cheesy...but that's what made it good.

"Who ate the last donut?" "Umm...I fink i' waf Carl?" "Oh how convenient...Carl just left for BOLIVIA!!!"

bombchu

Jul 7, 2009
Man... I remember loads of these! Well, not loads but quite a few. Especially Reboot. Gawd, what the hell happened to that movie! I was so excited for it >O

Can't remember ones I only remember, though. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, anyone?

Oh, I got one! Well, it's not exactly a TV show but I know no one remembers it. At the end of Sailor Moon a girl would come on dressed up as her and lecture on stuff like "You should always be nice to your friends!" or something... It was called "Sailor Moon Says" and she had a wig made of yarn. lol

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
I almost forgot-Prince Valient(sp?)the cartoon. I even remember the words to the openings theme music-"A whisper in my ear,a voice so strong and clear, and from this beach I see a million grains of sand, and I know we are destined, bound to survive against all odds. Out where the truth rides I will find a cry without a sound. Out where the truth rides, I will follow my eyes into the sun.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
scotth266 said:
This [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.110454?page=1] thread has a lot of intros in it from forgotten shows that I love.

Jester Lord said:
Megas XLR (think that was the name)

Nice.

kewlrabbit

Aug 6, 2008
I don't even remember the name or what channel it was on, but there was this show I used to like, about a guy who magically gets his newspaper a few days earlier and spends the episode trying to stop the bad things in it from happening. It was pretty good, but it's probably been off the air for a good 10 years by now.

bug_chaser

Mar 15, 2009
I watched Millenium. It was good and dark and made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Anybody else remember "Marlo and the Magic Movie Machine?"

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
i miss the show the critic. twas a show produced by the same people who produces the simpsons but was funnier. it even got a cross over with simpsons. anyone else remember jay sherman?

Jan 29, 2009
ZomgSharkz said:
Junk Yard Wars ftw. That was my favorite show ever and then it mysteriously went off the air. Now me and my dad are the only people I know who watched it.
Still on the Science Channel, methinks...
EDIT:
Deleric said:
scotth266 said:
This [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.110454?page=1] thread has a lot of intros in it from forgotten shows that I love.

Jester Lord said:
Megas XLR (think that was the name)

Nice.
Heck Yeah!
I started watching that show about 3 weeks before they canceled it, kinda sad.
Unfortunately named, however, as it sounds like Mega Sex LR, not an easy thing to describe to others.