Two men hugging means they're gay?

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Hugging? Totally. Slapping your team mates' asses as a way to say good job? Totally not gay.

Am I sensing a double standard here? XD

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
I think on the gay scale, hugging another male is 3.5. Or what it 4? I don't know.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Geez I thought people were better than this.
My friend sucking my cock or visa versa - is gay. Hot gay anal sex, meaning you can't sit down for the next week due to a sore ass - is gay.
If you're so insecure that you can't even hug a friend or shake their hands because OH GOD NO IT'S GAY, then really you probably are hiding something...

Please remind anyone who ever says two heterosexual men hugging, IS GAY that as a proper 'gay' I hug heterosexual friends all the time, and it's not gay at all. It's you know called being 'friendly' if people honestly think to stay straight you have to be as butch, manly and in anyway not thinking of other guys. Then it's probably a cover up act.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Vakz said:
Not that I've noticed. I've been hugging my male friends for years, and I'm still straight nothing as of yet.
^This^ ... though to be honest, I don't have many huggy friends ... I wish more of my friends hugged :(

Fun times though, when one of my huggy friends and I group hugged one of my other friends, essentially pinning him between us. He was standing there going "Let go of me or I'll *threat*". It was fun because he couldn't do anything, and we all knew that on some level he liked it, just not enough to not want to hurt us :p

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Staskala said:
Gays also eat bread.
Best answer I have ever read. +1 internet's

Me and my male friends hug all the time...sometimes even grab asses....but thats because its funny. Hell we spank the gay guy's ass really really hard. But thats irrelevant because its funny how high he jumps when he has no idea were about to do it.

Murmillos

Silly Deerthing
Feb 13, 2011
It really depends on what type of hug and how long you hugged - would it start to matter.

I quick deep hug or even a longer kind of light patting on the back while laughing is total legit.

But if you did a like a deep embrace hug, a "I missed [hanging out with] you so much" then some men may start to feel uncomfortable with that.

But there are some men, whom are so afraid of any man touch, anything longer then a 4 second hand shake or a slight non hugging pat on the back is too uncomfortable.

JUGGERNAUTBITCH

May 20, 2011
nope not gay. i even "kiss" my dude friends to greet them.(not actual kissing but rubbing ur cheak to hi cheak(while that made it sound more gay)) cultural difference.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Edit: I hit post instead of preview, ignore for now
I kid, I kid. There's nothing wrong with two straight dudes hugging.

Or a straight guy and a gay guy hugging, or two gay guys hugging, you get my point.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
I hug my guy friends all the time. People who know me know that it's my preferred way to greeting/saying goodbye, so everyone just gets used to it. I'm straight. I just like to hug. Simple as that.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Only if you get a boner.

Otherwise, you can always just say "No Homo."

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Of course it's not gay.
Two girls hugging isn't seen as them being gay, so why are two guys hugging seen as gay?
Exactly. And guys hugging became common recently at my school since our class is graduating. Being an international school means people go around the world. This means a load of guys (like close friends) won't see each other. That means the "goodbye" is actually heart felt and emotional since they've known each other for years.

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
lunncal said:
Yep, definitely. Two men can only hug if they are homosexuals. It's just about as gay as wearing pink, or waxing your chest hair, or sleeping with a man.

In fact it's almost as gay as watching cartoons about multicoloured ponies.

OT: It's not gay.

Lionsfan1986

Oct 20, 2008
No! It is not gay and the person who said it is an asshole! They're is nothing wrong with two men hugging if they are friends or family.

Burck

Aug 9, 2009
Man hugs were acceptable at my high school, so yeah, I'm fine/comfortable with hugging other men.