Ubisoft Unveils a Sexy Wii Minigame Compilation for Adults

JeanBurger01

Jul 19, 2010
Gindil said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
The fuck was that?

I... just, wow.

A sexual party game that's only 12+ yet only basically exists for...

No.

No.
I seriously want to say something, but this truly encapsulates the state of confusion that I feel is emminent from viewing that trailer...
Dammit! Everything I wanted to say has been said! All I can do now is double face palm and groan until I wipe this from my memory.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
So...how do you like AND dislike a video at the same time. It's some sort of an ...abstract conflicting emotion. Can't really describe...

It's like the time I watched the super shark trailer

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010

I love my Wii, I always have, but there are times when I question Nintendo's accesability to wich games gets released for it, almost as if it's calling for more shovelware to get released for the console.

shadowform

Jan 5, 2009
The thing I don't get about this game is that if you have three friends willing to actually PLAY the damn thing with you, why not just crack open a bottle of wine and skip straight to the orgy?

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
My god...

Can someone explain to me exactly what this is supposed to be? Whatever it is it's frightening me. *sigh* I can't really imagine the kind of person that wants to buy this game, even more so, want to play it and has friends to play it with.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Is it wrong that I felt more uncomfortable watching that really poorly done commercial, which by the way I have no idea how the sensor's going to even notice if someone else is actually playing and what they're doing, then what I've seen from some shock sites? Honestly, I don't even get this.

Wii was fine with it's mostly younger-player oriented, with it's occasional mature game like Mad World, Dead Space, whatnot. But this is just feels wrong for the Wii.

Oh well, I'll thankfully forget this in the next five minutes as I go back to playing Bulletstorm, or something.

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
can someone please explain to me what that was that i just watched

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
once my boner subsides i'll post my disgust at this obvious attempt to capture chauvinistic male buyers!

Ultimate Evil

Feb 18, 2011
Well, at least it isn't going to be on the Playstation Move. That 'wand' of theirs would be just the right shape for some new minigames that would scar body and mind quite permanently.

I almost hope this does sell well, just so we can see what kind of sequels they could make. We Dare: S&M Dungeon?
We Dare: Foot Fetish?
Maybe they could include the unlockable ability to play as Mario?

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Ultimate Evil said:
Well, at least it isn't going to be on the Playstation Move. That 'wand' of theirs would be just the right shape for some new minigames that would scar body and mind quite permanently.

I almost hope this does sell well, just so we can see what kind of sequels they could make. We Dare: S&M Dungeon?
We Dare: Foot Fetish?
Maybe they could include the unlockable ability to play as Mario?
for both the Wii and the PlayStation Move

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
I have a high fever, but this beats any hallucination o_O Sure made the Wii interesting!!!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Can I ask what parent would allow a 12 year old to get this game? I am only asking because even though it is clearly aimed at adults, which would suggest 18+, the PEGI rating is 12+. Overall, I found the trailer cringeworthy and had to stop it twice. If there is an example of bad marketing, then this is it.

agnosticOCD

Oct 7, 2010
I. CAN'T. FEEL. ANYTHING. ANYMORE.

I can understand... there are just times when getting creative and escaping reality requires getting kinky... And I like that, it's human nature to get rather kinky, I often get that feeling to be quite honest, but this...

I CAN'T FEEL MY LIMBS AT THE SHEER EMBARRASSMENT. MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING. THIS THING. IT BURNS.