UFO sighted over Chinese airport.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Looks to me like some sort of missile with a huge trail of smog behind it. I can't say for sure what the craft is, but I'm willing to bet money that the flowy whiteness around it that makes it look so alien is smog.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
The thing which bugs me the most with UFO sightings is the fact that something heading directly towards earth from outer space can't be detected with telescopes, astronomical equipment or any other devices, but it's perfectly viewable by the naked eye as soon as it's reached earth.

And do not say cloaking device, because that is bull****.

Dark2003

Jun 17, 2010
Well, i know for sure its not a UFO, a couple of year ago in Los Angeles we had something that looked exactly like that, they said it was testing something. But We are talkin about the government so it could be anything

smudgey

May 8, 2008
HellbirdIV said:
At exactly 30 seconds it does... Something, that disrupts the entire flow of smoke behind it. It looks like it might be, I dunno, jumping to hyperspace or at least breaking something hard, but it doesn't seem to be accelerating. All I know is that it looks fucking cool.
Looks a little like it's breaking the sound barrier.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Well, in the matter of speaking that is a UFO since it's not identified yet, it's flying, and it looks a hell lot like an object. If it's from a different plane or a military experiment is uncertain however.

CyanideDream

Jun 10, 2010
Varanfan9 said:
Now all the video needs is the X-files theme playing. But in all seriousness if this is a military experiment then its a stupid one. You got spot an attack plan like that a mile away and it would be a pretty easy target. I'm gonna lean towards alien.
Your logic is infallible.

The object is bright -> so obviously the military wouldn't make it -> only remaining option is that it belongs to a race of intelligent beings with incredibly advanced technology that have traveled millions of light years in order to anally probe rednecks.

You should be a lawyer.

Seraph101

Mar 22, 2010
it could very well be millitary - coz when u think about it the last thing they want is cold hard speculation about MIllitary technology, so bringing it into the public eye in a society that is caught up in wanting to believe in extra terrestrial life - its perfect..... let the public throw their theories around and hypothesise about aliens and the sort and all of a sudden the millitary are faded into the background.

no to mention, it may not have been the Chinese... i mean the U.S. are always having high altitude spy planes flying over other countries....

but yeah, looks cool when it hits sonic boom.

Nin9Worlds

Jun 7, 2010
Zeithri said:
The replies in this thread makes me go x3

As for what it is.. I have no idea.. Might be an intergalatic giant jellyfish or the second comming of C'thulhu.
IA IA! Cthulhu F'thagn!

Stromko

Apr 22, 2008
It isn't glowing, it's just higher up so the setting sun can still reflect off the smoke. It looks like a craft that's spewing vapor or smoke from a nozzle in its nose, or simply an interaction between a fast moving aircraft and the smog over a city with no air quality laws to speak of.

At no point in the video does it rapidly accelerate or stop or anything unusual, it only makes a gradual and slight turn. The variance of the trailing / vapor effect could be a change in its control surfaces or operation of its vapor-spewing hardware.

I'm sure there's lots of places that would love the tourism that sightings like this give, so don't be surprised when they overblow this thing. There's a hell of a lot more money to be made from believers than skeptics.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
Don't think this is a UFO. If it was, and the wrinkles of clouds it left were from the burning of their fuel, they are retarded and inefficient.
However, I don't know what to make of this 'hey look at me' object, but my guess would be that it is rather a military aircraft or rocket than anything else.
Beautiful to see thoug.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Burst6 said:
Ultratwinkie said:
it cant be a military experiment. that looks EXACTLY like the other ufo in europe ( the laser beam looking one). two countries developing the SAME tech at the SAME TIME? that is unlikely.
I'm pretty sure they said that was a falling satellite, or something human-made falling from space.
a falling satilite doesnt move horizontally for that amount of time then some how stop, ACCELERATES, and moves in a completely different direction. no known craft or missle can do that.
Can you provide that video then? I'm sorry, but if you're going to claim there's a video showing this, I would like to see it for comparison.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I'm not sure I would call that a UFO, there's some serious doubt that it's actually flying.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
I refuse to believe this UFO has anything to do with aliens. If aliens ever came to Earth, the most pointless thing they could do would be to hover in the sky for a few hours and then leave. I can't see any species wasting resources on that.
ever thought that they could be scanning the immediate area for resources they could steal? =P

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Dexiro said:
I hope it is aliens ;D Friendly ones!

Even if it was just some super secret tech it'd make life a whole lot more interesting. Just to know there's people out there working on some crazy tech ahead of out times.
Well The Nazi's made some very interesting tech....And after the disban of the Nazi's the scientist retreated to Africa where a lot of "UFO's" bell shaped none the less, ( that was their hovering tech ). That was quite ahead of the 1950's area. Now this? It could be the scientist offspring or such. We will never now.