"Unavoidable" Global Bacon Shortage Expected Next Year

Sinocenturion

Sep 3, 2012
BiscuitWheels said:
Thank god. So maybe now all the hipster douches who rant about bacon and put bacon on everything including fucking ice-cream can find some other food to love ironically.
You shouldn't knock it until you try it dude. I've had the ice cream that was in that photo...it is soooooo good.

By the way, that ice cream was made by a company called Coolhaus in Los Angeles. They also make a chicken and waffle ice cream that is INSANE! So I guess that they got the bacon crisis covered!

Scorpid

Jul 24, 2011
This actually doesn't effect me that much, I'm much more of chicken guy. Bacon always makes my po' tummy hurt oh so much.

Phantom Kat

Sep 26, 2012
Meh New Zealand produces its own bacon so I think I'll be fine. Such is the benefits of an agricultural economy.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
why doesn't everyone just stockpile on bacon and throw it in a giant industrial freezer. Then when the whole December 2012 thing happens you can use your bacon supply as currency in the destroyed world.

or if that doesn't happen you can just enjoy your bacon while everyone else suffers.

Overusedname

Emcee: the videogame video guy
Jun 26, 2012
There is no doubt in my mind that this will be the thing that gets people to stop pollution and climate change.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
That's our cue everyone, GET TO WORK!
Find a pig and fuck it, it's the only way to get more bacon! If they won't give us the bacon then we'll have to create our own by force!

Scentedwiind

Nov 13, 2009
But we ALL know that global warming thing is just a bunch of nonsense concocted by scientists. Wink wink nudge nudge don't say a word.