Unforgotten Realms: Episode 35: Ratgina

Drayneee

Jun 3, 2009
Well when the cliffhanger showed i just laugh and the kobolt with a gun when he shoot i think he missed because Rob will roll dextirity check on him with the busted dice

Athen

May 7, 2009
Wait, if Mike is cheating, I think he should get one of those "Sins of the Unforgotten" slash things.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Bad Neighbour said:
Could UR possibly go any slower? >_>

Nothing happened in this episode. At all.
This is my problem. Backstory eps are fine, but doing precisely nothing in an ephisode just gets annoying.

rosac

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
The less you start expecting, the more you will start enjoying with this show.
Yes, but the first season was amazing, and the quality seems to have gradually dropped since then. Maybe if you returned to the 15 minute episodes every other week or something...

rosac

Athen

May 7, 2009
It's also annoying when people complain about a show that they don't have to watch and don't even pay for. Also ehen people spell "ephisode" wrong. Hint, theres no h.

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
Aptspire said:
At 6:34 I was like: "wat."
As the video is only 6:08 long im not supprised that you were confused :p

Athen said:
It's also annoying when people complain about a show that they don't have to watch and don't even pay for.
Yep this puzzles me all the time when people moan about episode length, when the process requires zero effort from them.

Syntax Error said:
ZP's got the Imp plushie... I suggest Kobolds (or better yet, the groundbolds) get the same treatment.
Ogres for the win *OGRESOUND*

I could see the second cliffhanger comming soon as he swapped to another critical moment, and knowing how Rob likes to play with the fans.

"I know nothing" a phrase I have used many times myself to plead ignorance and try and dodge a job I dont want to do :)

Lichenthrope

Aug 16, 2008
Awesome episode. While I do love Unforgotten i am finding that the story is going nowhere and I really think it could do with a bit of a speed up.

HealzIzAwesome

May 15, 2009
cliffhanger wats up whit dat why not just show the whole episode of the fighting big deal douglas dies show the whole fricken fighting part

ducktapegirl

Jun 18, 2009
rosac said:
Bad Neighbour said:
Could UR possibly go any slower? >_>

Nothing happened in this episode. At all.
This is my problem. Backstory eps are fine, but doing precisely nothing in an ephisode just gets annoying.

rosac
No no, something DID happen. Douglas got shot!
Yeah, ok, nothing happened...

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
rosac said:
SirSchmoopy said:
The less you start expecting, the more you will start enjoying with this show.
Yes, but the first season was amazing, and the quality seems to have gradually dropped since then. Maybe if you returned to the 15 minute episodes every other week or something...

rosac

If you took episode 34 and 35 and watched them together you would get a mix of story and humour. 4 to 5 minutes every week is not always enough to advance the story and people expect that every week something should happened that explains this and that.

The people crying about quality would cry no matter what anyway. When the show came out it was something new, that flare and excitement is gone for them and thats why they think the quality is down. The number one way to prove that? All of these people have different reasons for what went wrong.

Again, the last you start expecting, the more you will enjoy.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I fucking hate you Rob. 2 cliffhangers? Now next week you'll probably do an episode that is completely unrelated like the opening to the second season of South Park. Seriously, that is just a dick move. A hilarious dick move but a dick move nonetheless. Damn you, making these episodes so short and then having cliffhangers at the end all the time! Oh well, this episode still kicked ass and chewed bubblegum and it was all out of ass.

PS. $5 says Douglas is not dead
(Also, I totally thought the video was broken when it cut to black)