Unskippable: Final Fantasy XII

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
I'm convinced it's impossible to not bob your head with the chocobo theme music.

Chadling

Oct 8, 2008
If there was ever a game that deserved to be mocked for its concept art, it was Final Fantasy XII.

And next time, where a suit of armor that covers your freakin' esophagus. Or at least some chainmail. Ugh.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
It's a proven fact that trucks, towers, castles, brick outhouses, entire cities and even continents can fly if you have enough glowy bits on them.

Xombee said:
You know what merchandise Unskippable should have?

Russel t-shirts. Just put me down for two, yeah?
I'll take one! XL, please.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Never been a fan of the FF series anyway. But you guys did a good video (once again). I'm almost curious to see how you two would take on FF7 (note refusal to use roman numerals).

So how many games have used crows thus far? Quite a lot from what we've seen here so far. XD

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
"Wait, isn't this a Final Fantasy game? You guys aren't taking turns! No fair!"

You gotta love how cutscenes never apply the game rules. Otherwise, a lot of deaths could be avoided with a Phoenix Down. But acid might actually explain more than a few of the monsters in these games.

I liked this one.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
Awesome, of course. Although FF12 was meh (Liscenceing Board must DIE!!!!) I connected mroe with Balthier than Vaan le androdgo-teen.

atomicmrpelly

Apr 23, 2009
GestaltEsper said:
atomicmrpelly said:
Fed up of seeing archers hold their bows at jaunty angles cos it looks cooler. No archer ever hit their target holding their bow at 45 degrees.
I guess it's like the medieval version of holding your gun sideways.
Lol, you're right it's eactly the same thing! I think the reason it gripes me is because Legolas did it in LOTR. And anything Orlando Bloom does is automatically wrong.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Holy cow, this cut-scene was absolutely skewered ! Great video! I absolutely loved how Paul almost broke out into laughter doing the acid joke.

littlerudi08107

Sep 23, 2009
Yeah, FF 12 wasn't very good. I thought you were going to make a joke about how the two getting married looked like lesbians.

mmkorn22

Jul 28, 2009
I've been watching Unskippable, weekly, for several months now.

Only yesterday did I discover that I could have gotten badges for watching them all - I have an account but I hadn't logged in since I created my profile.

However, I love Unskippable so much, I'm not even upset that I have to go through and re-watch all the episodes to get badges. Hell, even though I've already seen some of the episodes multiple times, I'm still laughing at all the jokes.

Keep up the good work guys. I love your show.