Unskippable: Zoids Assault

dehawaiiansupaman

Jan 2, 2008
Good God that was a quiet opener. That really doesn't look like a good game, which is too bad because the Zoids cartoon was pretty cool.

Damn that opening was shit.

sneeky033

dAT cAPSLOCK
Dec 1, 2009
that was probably the worst opening cutscene ive ever seen in a game. at least the game that follows couldn't possibly be any worse

Bloodyrose

Mar 1, 2010
wow that has to be the worst opening to a video game I have ever seen, heck even just a press start then jump into the game like say Super Mario Bros does a better job.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
In the game's defense... I bought it new for less than ten bucks... and it occupied some hours of my life...

SOME!

That's gotta be worth something right...?

Sure as hell wasn't worth ten bucks... but something...

/cry

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
How can you have a opening of a Zoids game without any Zoids? If they wanted to give background or "lore", go print a book or give a book like what people are saying bout FFXIII. >.> I mean, explaining that there's plans for a new experimental weapon *coughmetalgearliger;o*, and that Jamil and Helyo or whatever don't like eachother, shouldn't take 5 minutes. Nice job guys.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Hah...that LRR reference at the end had me chuckling. Excellently done, especially given the subject matter.

Also: What's a zoid?

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
I got this game for a dollar at a going out of buisness sale. It was probably not worth it. I got about a quarter of the way through this endless cutscene of boring and starting mashing buttons to skip. I guess its time to pay the piper and watch it.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Isn't this supposed to be a game about giant mechs shaped like animals?

I remeber watching the anime when I was little. It's funny how I find it to be not as good in retrospective, but then again, that's how I see my entire childhood.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Worst. Intro. Cinematic. Ever.

I really want to thank you guys for showing me this. Your commentary is always funny, but seriously. That was a horrible cutscene. Wow.

I'm even reading this in a monotone woman's voice right now. THATs how much that cutscene affected me.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I didn't know the Spy was a girl. I say the first guy had it right. Shut up second guy!

And I can feel Paul's enthusiasm at Ben Stein. Yayy!

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
It's not cheap, minimalistic, ugly, OLD school (emphasis on old), or amateur. It's artistic!
I really have to agree with you guys, the moment they started talking, or when the music came on had me jumping out of my seat. Stupid, stupid game...
But hilarious as always. Keep it up, you guys make Mondays suck a little less!