UPDATE! Kitten being overlooked for adoption because it looks like Hitler..

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
It's name is Kitler, I want that kitten.

Seriously though, that kitten looks cute, I hope it finds a home soon.

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
Vhite said:
I would adopted it just because of that.
I was thinking the same thing. I can think of lots of people who would find that a hilarious selling point. I hope the little thing finds a home soon. :)

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
I'd adopt it even if it did look like Hitler (which it doesn't, it's too lopsided), I want to be on the cats side when they eventually attack the free world under Kitlers rule. Heil Kitler!

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
It probably has less to do with the mark on its nose and more to do with the fact that they named it Kitler.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Awww, poor little Kitler! If I wasn't several thousand miles away and in a different country I would adopt it!

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
Well, with all the love she's getting now I wouldn't be surprised if she's already adopted. :3

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
It's the cutest little dictator! I'd adopt it, though I'd probably name it Charlie Chaplin.

Estoki

May 25, 2010
I would adopt the fuck out of that cat, I mean, who wouldn't want to have a feline sidekick named Kitler?

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
I wish I wasn't allergic, would have two cats.. that one is just a cute as the others..

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
That's terrible, it's not like the kitten can help it. Plus she doesn't look anything like him.

RagTagBand

Jul 7, 2011
Dude the only reason I wouldn't adopt that kitten is because it doesn't look enough like Hitler.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
So I just got linked this from a friend. This [http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/870796-kitten-overlooked-for-adoption-because-she-looks-like-hitler] kitten has been overlooked for adoption because it has a black spot under it's nose not unlike Hitler's stupid little moustache. The cat was found by the public half dead, it was taken to a shelter where it was nursed back to health but now the shelter is struggling to find it a home for this reason.

Does anyone else think this is really cruel and retarded?
I find it both cruel and retarded, seeing as how my girlfriends cat HAS a hitler-stache essentially (it being damn near perfectly in line) but seriously why would it even matter it's not like the cat is evil or anything like come the fuck on

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I hope some nice loving people would adopt it. It's too adorable even if it got that mustache.