Video games ARE causing violence.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Minecraft once beat me around the head with an obsidian block. Ow. Another time my Xbox decided it would be funny to drop from the table onto my foot. Ow. So I modded the shit out of it, and told it, "Now, since the warranty is void, if I break you, you stay broken." Never had a problem with it after that.

Sep 14, 2009
after saucing up my ps3 for a few weeks, i got to playing with it and the bastard didn't even have the courtesy to give me a happy ending..it gave me the evil one instead.

bastard

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
I'll be the Buzzkillington here and just say this;

Video games have an effect on people, positive or negative, just like any other medium. For some people, that effect is more severe for themselves than it is for others. To say that "Video Games don't cause any violence!" is just as ill-informed and agenda driven as those who say "Video Games are murder simulators!" and it's detrimental to the science of understanding how the brain works. Some people are just crazy and anything could set off the fuse, whether it's a video game, a movie, or a book.

That said, that old granny had that Uncharted disk coming. Uncharted told me she still liked to play Nintendogs, and that game made a crack about Metal Gear Sold that I just couldn't stand for. I think it all stems from that one time GTA4 snuck me in his "candy van"...

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
When I started playing Dante's Inferno on xBox 360, I caught my Wii trying to slip cyanide into my juice the next morning! When I asked it why, it started screaming "You lying whore! You've been with the xBox!" *shiver*

RagnarokHybrid

Aug 6, 2011
Red Dead stripped me down, tied me up, and told me to call it daddy. Assassin's Creed Bros then took out it's hidden blade and... did terrible things.

The worst part was that LittleBigPlanet 2 just sat there and watched as I had my innocence taken away--as if it forgot all the fun times we had.

About midway through, Kingdom Hearts 3 said, "I'm on my way--just hold on!" I saw that as a glimmer of hope. However, KH3 never showed up and RDR and ACBros proceeded to permanently scar my young life.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Oh you...

It's funny you say that.. because... well.. I.....

well... I guess I should come out with it...

I was molested by my games... when I was a teenager..

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Portal 2 was really mean to me, it caught me and infinite loop between the top of my room and the bottom until I built up a lot of speed then moved the bottom portal. Very sore.

And after that I was Wii'd on D:

kilativ15

Oct 9, 2009
My 360 started a prostitution cartel in my house. It offed the classic systems in my house to remove competition. Bastards...

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I once rented a copy of Boogerman for the SNES as a child, resulting in me punching and slapping myself, as well as banging on the floor repeatedly. This is not a joke post. This really happened. Such an awful, awful game.

dampab

Nov 3, 2009
I tried playing Turok on my 360 once. It fired the disc back out at me and slapped me with its disc tray. D:

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
I had to spend months in therapy to get over the hours of physical and emotional abuse that Super Meat Boy caused me.

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
A box of Swtor's collectors edition recently floored me and started kicking me, demanding money. By the time it left, I had lost 1500 Swedish kronor and was lying there, sobbing, with a ruptured kidney and two broken legs. It made promises to return one day. I'm scared.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Violence isn't the only thing.

The other day, I woke up, and I found myself giving J.E Sawyer a handjob.

Rippie

Sep 26, 2008
Not all video games are bad!
i ones felt the need of shooting someone so i started playing call of duty, but before i could pull the trigger and end the life of the poor sod infront of me.... the game shut down to the desktop so i could count to 10...

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Fallout New Vegas keeps trying to sabotoge the brakes my car. Apparently it's gone insane and wants me to "Know what it's like having to crash all the time." I managed to lock Manhunt up in the basement but I still worry it'll find a way out.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
My used copy of New Vegas cheated me out of its Steamworks key, then pulled a switchblade and stabbed me eight times in the right arm. I can only really use my left now, which especially sucks since I'm a PC gamer. This is getting ridiculous.

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
Lenin211 said:
Funny thread, but where is the discussion value?
There isn´t any.
But if this thread manages to down just one "What´s your favourite X" or "The last x you xed you xed" from the "Latest Posts"-list, I´d say Mission Fucking Accomplished.

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
TheAmazingHobo said:
Lenin211 said:
Funny thread, but where is the discussion value?
There isn´t any.
But if this thread manages to down just one "What´s your favourite X" or "The last x you xed you xed" from the "Latest Posts"-list, I´d say Mission Fucking Accomplished.
Plenty of discusion value in this thread. Its called using humour to show how idiotic blaming violance on video games really is. The discussion is make the most absurd claim. I didnt see the rule that says every thread must be a serious and sober discussion or debate.

OT:
My PC keeps trying to cut my finger off with the CD drawer. everytime i try to put a CD in or take it out it closes on me. Yeah it says it closed because the front door on the case hit the CD drawer but I can clearly see through that excuse.

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
It's been weeks since I've last seen the sun. I'm dehydrated and barely get enough to eat. They have me and they won't let me go. I try to struggle at times, but I fear they are only going to get stronger as I get weaker. The bastard Starcraft and his brother World of Warcraft are responsible for this. Their lackeys League of Legends and Call of Duty hardly seemed like a threat, but now they bend me to their will nearly as easy as the Blizzard Brothers. More are coming... Bethesda's youngest is nearly here and out for my skin. I fear I won't last much longer and I don't know if I'll be able to... Oh, an Epic drop!